Question about "DEADSTOCK".

I know in your dictionary DEAD STOCK shoes means shoes that never been worn or tried on.
But are you sure that the shoes you got from NikeTown or any other store are DEAD STOCK?
I mean, there's gotta be someone else who arrived earlier than you did to try on the shoes..
Well, if you camped and be the first in line to get your kicks, of course you do know that your shoes are totally DS.
Otherwise, you never know that.. Do you?

And, 1 more question, I'm not sure if you guys think it's a stupid question.
Do you still consider your shoes are DS if someone licked its sole?
roll.gif

but to school da yungin...dead stock USED TO MEAN a bunch of brand new shoes you couldn't sell..so it was deadstock...get it?

believe it or not, back in da 90's kicks were like PCs and cellphones...having older models WEREN'T cool.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ the gif

I think your taking to word "deadstock" to serious
"Your putting the #%$%% on a pedestal"

Wait, what was D'Antoni saying?

And the term deadstock has lost all it's meaning.. deadstock on eBay = Worn about 20 times, cleaned with Shoe Magik, photographed and photoshopped.

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

but to school da yungin...dead stock USED TO MEAN a bunch of brand new shoes you couldn't sell..so it was dead stock...get it?

believe it or not, back in da 90's kicks were like PCs and cellphones...having older models WEREN'T cool.

that makes a whole lotta sense.

roll.gif
@ the Phil Jackson GIF

the PGA tour:
733dz4i.gif
willsndvl:
eek.gif
roll.gif
When was this??
nerd.gif

During the Nov. 4th game between the Lakers and Suns, where Phil Jackson's Lakers beat D'Antoni's Suns 119-98.
Jordan Novice:
Hmmm I'm not 100% sure but lets try and figure this out

Phil- Who the eff you talking to, go sit down!

Am i even close?

Phil Jackson had just called back-to-back timeouts. That's not really a problem, except that the Lakers were up by like 30 at the time, soD'Antoni got pissed about it, and started yelling at Phil.

Phil was just ignoring him, and then when D'Antoni had came over closer to the bench...

Phil: "What the eff is wrong with you?! Go sit down!"
D'Antoni: "You're an@%++, that's what."

roll.gif

^ It's not in the gif, but D'Antoni also said after that, "It's alright; we've got 3 more games against you."

As I said, we blew them out that game. But he was right; there were 3 more to be played.

We've already played one of those three, and it was on Christmas. We won that game, 122-115.

So now there's only 2 games left for D'Antoni to try and get revenge.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom