Question about Drake's R&B...

shoeking2101

Banned
Why do people say that he can't sing? 
nerd.gif

Just Curious. Let the discussion ensue...

^^
because he can't.. the live footage of him "singing" shows that he can't sing..
and he bites the hell out of Sade's style on Karaoke

^^
because he can't.. the live footage of him "singing" shows that he can't sing..
and he bites the hell out of Sade's style on Karaoke

He's gotta a different style that works for what he does. But if you're talking about straight R&B singing, he's not that great.

He's gotta a different style that works for what he does. But if you're talking about straight R&B singing, he's not that great.

I think people say that because he seems to do the general harmonizing that most people are capable of. He's not capable of pushing it to the space that the average R&B singer can ...

I think people say that because he seems to do the general harmonizing that most people are capable of. He's not capable of pushing it to the space that the average R&B singer can ...

Originally Posted by reeeem0

idk and idc, he gets the bishes wet. mission accomplished.

laugh.gif
shout out to the drake tracks on my love making playlists

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by reeeem0

idk and idc, he gets the bishes wet. mission accomplished.

laugh.gif
shout out to the drake tracks on my love making playlists

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by illfrozn

this... he dont have crazy range or nothin but his melodies are on point...

this... he dont have crazy range or nothin but his melodies are on point...

Pretty much. Still, he does make some great RnB songs.

Pretty much. Still, he does make some great RnB songs.

Back
Top Bottom