Question about Gold flightposites (if this is supposed to be in Nike forum please move)

So I placed a special order monday for the gold flightopsites for 50.... and i'm not too satisfied

First the package (wohoo!! before I opened the box up and realized the box was sorta beat up)
fa636bc041e465e9fd41ffea65b6d3bb647f734e.jpg

What are these oil stains?!?!?! Are these normal? They're on the box and on the paper
e2836b204e056b2cfefcff8e6302d4715906ff96.jpg
59c3670748a763f0fe35fdf36cf4dbed66670d53.jpg

Now some flaws (or are these normal)??
Lint on the velcros
b2b168496af8f567dad79e1d21ab076aea1b974d.jpg

Random imperfections
91626a34f461df0af6169bdb838af8d57ddc841f.jpg

I just wanna know if these are normal or is this enough to warrant an exchange for another pair??

I might put in some more money to double box these things.

uh.. you get what you pay for.

did you honestly expect a pair of shoes that you got at outlet price to look pristine?

that shoe dropped months ago, shoe stores are not museums.

Originally Posted by size twelve

uh.. you get what you pay for.

did you honestly expect a pair of shoes that you got at outlet price to look pristine?

that shoe dropped months ago, shoe stores are not museums.
To be honest, not pristine, but good condition. This is fair DS condition. I was looking for good DS condition.

Yo, the oil and stains are normal on Flightposites. I bought mine on or near release dates and they were like that.
Be happy you got a $180 shoe for almost 1/4 of the price and in DS condition.

yea oil stains r normal... cant believe ur mad about imperfections for shoes you paid 50 bucks for. just sell them to a niketalker that wants them then
happy.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

yea oil stains r normal... cant believe ur mad about imperfections for shoes you paid 50 bucks for. just sell them to a niketalker that wants them then
happy.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Why are so concerned with them being a fair or good DS ......just wear the damn sneakers. Be happy for the price you got them for.

Originally Posted by nyrican23

Why are so concerned with them being a fair or good DS ......just wear the damn sneakers. Be happy for the price you got them for.
I am. I dont want it to look bad from the start. 180 or 50 regardless.

Dang u transported i feel u cuz i wud never pay $180($50 kinda sorta(i ordered some 8s that got reduced nd the box was beat & was seperated a little bit)nd get that but i doubt theres much u can do if u got em from footaction or wateva means theres prolly none in your area around(to exchange) yea it has flaws(lint is not a flaw LOL) but damn dem joints is straight fire

Lmao @ everyone ripping him. I don't care how much the damn shoes cost, if my pair came like that i'd be scratching my head wondering too.

Sick pickup, gonna get a pair hopefully if they're still around. I went with the Pippens first instead. BTW, was it just one shoe that was linty? It couldof been the display pair. But if not just get a towel, wipe them down and lint roll them.

roll.gif
roll.gif

I thought I was a perfectionist. If I bought that pair for retail, I wouldn't have notice those imperfections, except for the oil stains.

Yea ain't nothing wrong wit it..............
basically from some1 that worked for footlocker that's just the stockroom
stuff gets hot back there..........then u got things like people steppin on stuff.
I even remeber eating on top of boxes and dropping crap like bacon, soda
so pretty sure that was some1 working at the store u bought them from.

Back
Top Bottom