Question about insole performance on Rising Sun Jordan XII

I know that the rising sun insole on the Jordan XII was replaced with a Plain White insole. My question is does the new insole differ anyway from the originalrising sun insole that was recalled or the insole of the Nubucks or Flu Game. I am not talking about the looks or color of the insole. I am askingabout the cushioning, thickness and performance of the plain white insole. Does the plain white insole feel and perform the same as all the other insoles ofthe Retro XII? All answers appreciated. Thank You.

Why I'm answering this I have no idea...

Insole is your typical Jordan insole just without markings. same function. same everything.

its the same thing. in fact, if i remember correctly, when i was switching all of them out, the og rising sun insoles weren't even really glued in there,so essentially its the exact same thing minus the design

has any one notice that two basketball that have wore the XII's have been injured Varez Ward #50 ruptured his right quadricepstendon while wearing the rising sun's and LouWilliamsfromthe 6ers fractured hisjaw in the Flu games he's out 8weeks with it wired shut

That doesnt mean anything to me IMO.
Injuries are prone to happen, when they happen, they will happen.

Same insole, no Jumpman Logo...thats really the only huge difference.
Performance wise? Your getting GOT, these insoles do not provide any support or enhance your performance at all
Might as well grab some Spenco's from your Footaction/Footlockers

Back
Top Bottom