question about jumpman on Jordan XI concord (pic)

Originally Posted by w3stchicago

I dont think they will retro these this year. The DMP's barely came out not to long ago. It's too soon for these to come out again!DMP package value will go down. IMO.

You never know with JB, but I do have to agree. I highly doubt that concords will be retroed this year.

Maybe this is the way all Retro XI's will be produced now.

They had to change it up, for whatever reason, so they chose to flip the Jumpman.

Kind of they changed the netting on the IV's.

Do all these changes go back to Gentry being all for "protecting the collectors"????

also im sure people like tinker and a few others at JB get to order up a fresh pair whenever they want.....

god dammit the titaniums are so %%@% stupid! im still mad about those
mad.gif

good eye bro. the jumpman is flipped i just looked at all my xi's and they are all the opposite of the one in the pics.

Originally Posted by THEFUSER

also im sure people like tinker and a few others at JB get to order up a fresh pair whenever they want.....

i was thinking the same thing. knowing JB and having the access they do, im sure they just had all those shoes made for the ceremony, they can get them madewhenever and these are probaly one of the times they had them made. Also in reference to what the guy said about about the value going down. im sure JB doesntcare about the value of the sneakers, basically the value of the shoe would go down to US, sneakerheads, but to them, im sure they just release them wheneverthey feel like it or depending on how the shoe market is going, not necessarily the underground shoe market. just my two cents.

I read somewhere that the flip of the jumpman on the left shoe was to symbolize the departure of the the game. But in my opinion (this is me thinking trying tothink like a corporate executive) back then when they were first released the JB was not yet it's own brand. Once it did the jumpman is JB's brandingand I think they choose to always have the jumpman jumping to the right whenever it is displayed. I only say this beacause I have worked for many differentcompanies and in every new hire paper they give out they always have strict guidelines as to how the thier logo is to be displayed at all times and some evenrestrict as to whom can recreate the logo. I see it more or less a way for JB and others to fight non-legitimate claims against them (i.e. the illegal sell ofgoods or services on behalf of said company)

Originally Posted by Mac4167

Originally Posted by THEFUSER

i was thinking the same thing. knowing JB and having the access they do, im sure they just had all those shoes made for the ceremony, they can get them made whenever and these are probaly one of the times they had them made. Also in reference to what the guy said about about the value going down. im sure JB doesnt care about the value of the sneakers, basically the value of the shoe would go down to US, sneakerheads, but to them, im sure they just release them whenever they feel like it or depending on how the shoe market is going, not necessarily the underground shoe market. just my two cents.
Ya I'm pretty sure they dont care, but i was speaking on behalf of us the consumers. Some people what be pissed if they released the concordsso soon.(For those who have the DMP's)

Who cares if they're pissed.

They had a pic of the concords like that in the Nelly "Stepped on my J's" vid too.

I hope they come out again this year.

I'm pretty sure there are no XI's for us in the near future I'm just happy that we're getting some VI's. I hope they're not gonna berainbow status.

i was so into the titaniums that i oversaw that jumpman even though i was in awe about seeing the concords.

Back
Top Bottom