Question about NYC parking ticket....2 tickets in less than an hour? yo df

I went to work and I was in a rush so I parked in a metered parking lot. I put in a few quarters hoping i could get out in time. Unfortunately, the meeting was longer than I expected and I couldn't leave. So when I got out, I had two freakin tickets!!!!
- 10:42 am for expired metered
- 11:36 am for street cleaning

Can I beat this??? I dont mind paying for the first one...but damn, c'mon really tho yo df

should i take the L and deal wit it ?

I went to work and I was in a rush so I parked in a metered parking lot. I put in a few quarters hoping i could get out in time. Unfortunately, the meeting was longer than I expected and I couldn't leave. So when I got out, I had two freakin tickets!!!!
- 10:42 am for expired metered
- 11:36 am for street cleaning

Can I beat this??? I dont mind paying for the first one...but damn, c'mon really tho yo df

should i take the L and deal wit it ?

i have heard that you cant get 2 tickets within 1 hour from each other. Just wondering if this is true...
can anyone confirm this? I cant call right now

i have heard that you cant get 2 tickets within 1 hour from each other. Just wondering if this is true...
can anyone confirm this? I cant call right now

if you could somehow prove that your car wasn't able to be moved during those times, you'd win the case...
*due to a malfunction of course.

if you could somehow prove that your car wasn't able to be moved during those times, you'd win the case...

Originally Posted by romeo0o

should i just say my car ran out of batteries and i was waiting for my friend to come thru with a cable?

should i just say my car ran out of batteries and i was waiting for my friend to come thru with a cable?

My friend had beat one ticket in the same situation as you...he told the judge that there was 2 cops on foot and they gave him a ticket one after another when they really didn't and they dismissed one and made him pay the other one...

My friend had beat one ticket in the same situation as you...he told the judge that there was 2 cops on foot and they gave him a ticket one after another when they really didn't and they dismissed one and made him pay the other one...

Originally Posted by jehims

you'd have to prove it though.
if you know somebody that works at a shop, have them write off some sort of receipt stating you replaced battery etc.

be sure to include dates and whatnot.

Originally Posted by jehims

you'd have to prove it though.
if you know somebody that works at a shop, have them write off some sort of receipt stating you replaced battery etc.

be sure to include dates and whatnot.

Back
Top Bottom