Question about Paid in Full the movie

What mosel Saab did Mitch have, when Ace came to him and said "s*** like spaceship or somethin man"?

pimp.gif
My favorite movie of all time.

Code:
It ain't just about the money.                      It's not.                      You know what it's about, man?                      It's about f*ckin' thoseskeezers like that rlght there,                      it's about drivin'these fly-@!% cars,                      and it's definitely about neverdressin' like a !#@++ like you.- MONEY MITCH

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Code:
It ain't just about the money.                      It's not.                      You know what it's about, man?                      It's about f*ckin' thoseskeezers like that rlght there,                      it's about drivin'these fly-@!% cars,                      and it's definitely about neverdressin' like a !#@++ like you.- MONEY MITCH

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Code:

truth.

pimp.gif

am i the only one that finds this more funny than serious?

everytime i watch it i find something i never noticed before that has me dying...

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Bout to make me pop this in the player
laugh.gif

word...i we were talking about this at work today...my coworker hates Cam cuz of this movie...she can't stand him at all

Back
Top Bottom