Question about the Huarache Low retro (runner) (pic added)

Does anyone know if these shoes actually released? I haven't seen any of the three pairs i've seen pictures for on NT. Summer's almost over now& i just wonder %$* is going on. Thanks in advance for helpful and/or intelligent responses.

66335500edf7c420be535ea682aa1849b94e41f.jpg

2 are pictured here... and there was one more colorway... white/red

Unreleased in the states, I believe, which makes sense, since all the other shoes on those catalog pages were released a while back (i.e., FreshwaterGriffeys and AM 95's and charcoal/volt Trainer III's).

I'm glad to see i wasn't the only one wondering what happened to these. There was also a red and white pair that was suppose to release.

I'm glad those weren't released, I was hoping for the basic colorway ones though

I wish they did release. The neon and grey ones are
pimp.gif
. Anyonewho's a 9, there's a sample for sale on the bay. Not my size. Why do they have to make the damn samples in a 9!?
mad.gif
Anyone out there with a Nike connect know what happened? Is it unusual for ashoe to appear in the catalog and then not release?

Unreleased as of now. "They will be making their debut in 2010, around spring time."
If you can't wait, you'll be able to buy an AirMax 90 CT/Huarache Hybrid "Hufquake" QS edition in October.

Originally Posted by NikeFNHead

Unreleased as of now. "They will be making their debut in 2010, around spring time."
If you can't wait, you'll be able to buy an AirMax 90 CT/Huarache Hybrid "Hufquake" QS edition in October.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom