Question about the McDonalds coupon and the 11/12 countdown pack

First of, sorry for starting another one of these 11/12 pack but I figured I more likely to get my question answered here rather than in the various otherthreads. So I have a couple of these McDonald's Monopoly game coupons for Footlocker for 25% and it says no exclusions. Does this mean that I can use onefor the upcoming 11/12 pack? Thanks ahead of time for those who answers my question.

exclusions include:

dunks,forces, cdp's are exempt from ANY and ALL discounts unless corporate tells us otherwise,sale items, tapout,under armour

I'm going to say yes....but don't you have to wait at least a week, to use any discounts on jordan packages?

dirtyxcanto wrote:
First of, sorry for starting another one of these 11/12 pack but I figured I more likely to get my question answered here rather than in the various other threads. So I have a couple of these McDonald's Monopoly game coupons for Footlocker for 25% and it says no exclusions. Does this mean that I can use one for the upcoming 11/12 pack? Thanks ahead of time for those who answers my question.

eyes.gif
what do you think? Id say NO but doesnt hurt to try, I mean your goingto buy any ways might as well take the coupon
wink.gif

Thanks for the help guys. What if i copped a gift card using the coupon for 3xx.xx dollars and would I be able to use the gift card on the CDP?

since when can you use coupons for gift cards?

If so I would love to do so

employees dont even get a discount on the cdp....your best bet is to take your chances on beastbay and get the 20 percent off the giftcard and make sure youhave them send it to your email cuz it only takes 24 hours you can get one for 350 for 280 dollars....a great idea if your strapped for cash for the holidaysand you have confidence in eastbay hope this helps

employees dont even get a discount on the cdp....your best bet is to take your chances on beastbay and get the 20 percent off the giftcard and make sure youhave them send it to your email cuz it only takes 24 hours you can get one for 350 for 280 dollars....a great idea if your strapped for cash for the holidaysand you have confidence in eastbay hope this helps

I LOOKED INTO THE GIFT-CARD LOOP-HOLE!!!!

you can only use the discounted giftcards after 12.25.08 the cdp comes out 12.20 >=0

so no, you cant

^oooh and I'm pretty sure footlocker WILL give u military discount, aslo military stores stock on the cdp

yea scratch the military discount from your idea. i tried to use my military discount for the 7/16 pack and got no love

Originally Posted by Guesswhozback2345

No way around it , you're paying full price. No military discount, no employee discount, no coupon.

what this guy said. there will also be no layaways on this product.

Naw it wont work....tried to use it on the 23s last week.....all i got was a nodded head and $195 that left my pocket....better just stack your paper up andget em for retail while you can....

No man even if it said you can copp anything they would get there little attitude with you...

They start tripping calling manager and grapp ..

That happened to me like twice ..

Who-ever did inventory at niketown chicago last year got a stack of coupons + a pair of kicks or clothing like 60%off ..

and i went into buy some spiz'ikes which we have had sold out for longtime and they tripped out [And its not considered a SIG SHOE Well no by ME

I doubt it will work for you man. I used it on the jumpman pros 3 weeks ago and last week I tried using it on the XXIIIs and it didn't work. I did get themfor 185 flat though without tax charge. saved 10 bucks.

thanks for the helps fellas, looks like i'll be paying full for this pack. i'll give it a try and see whats up.

it has nothing to do with JB losing money,it's FTL Corp. that loses money once the product is purchased from vendors.

trust me,It sucks that I have to pay full retail for a gd Xmas gift when I have a emp discount,but I either get my 11's or I don't. everyone is atleast in the sameboat.

Back
Top Bottom