*Question addressed to NT women*

When you see a guy you are attracted to with a girlfriend you may know what are your thoughts?

I have 1 ex who admitted that she immediately was intrigued by me, and the fact that her homegirl liked me further sparked her interest. I tend to feel thereis negative connotations to this in our society but if Women can be honest anywhere it's on a forum of strangers
laugh.gif
.....I think if a woman likes a mannothing will stand in her way, a guy whom she is attracted to only further sparks interest as opposed to what ALL claim. Thoughts?

i was ready to 'steal' this chicks man in hs...luckily they broke up over the summer and i went with him for two years after that...that was hs tho andi wouldn't think to do it again...just not my style...

Depends on the woman. Secure women wouldn't risk a friendship, insecure women will try to win a guy at all cost and honestly it has nothing to do with youor how good u look. She trying to validate herself

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i was ready to 'steal' this chicks man in hs...luckily they broke up over the summer and i went with him for two years after that...that was hs tho and i wouldn't think to do it again...just not my style...

My post isn't really directed at stealing, more so does a man having a girl affect your feelings towards him?

Originally Posted by kix4kix

i was ready to 'steal' this chicks man in hs...luckily they broke up over the summer and i went with him for two years after that...that was hs tho and i wouldn't think to do it again...just not my style...

My post isn't really directed at stealing, more so does a man having a girl affect your feelings towards him?

my fault...i guess yeah...if i found out a dude i was feelin had a girl i'd def. fall back...like i said thats not my style...just keep it moving...

my fault...i guess yeah...if i found out a dude i was feelin had a girl i'd def. fall back...like i said thats not my style...just keep it moving...

Once again, does it affect your feelings for him?...Not your actions, but your feelings?

Originally Posted by dreaface

Depends on the woman. Secure women wouldn't risk a friendship, insecure women will try to win a guy at all cost and honestly it has nothing to do with you or how good u look. She trying to validate herself

Well said. What if it is someone you don't know, and woul dit affect your feelings of attraction if you found out he was in fact taken?...Regardless if youtake action.

Once again, does it affect your feelings for him?...Not your actions, but your feelings?

yes...i don't like him...especially if i know the girl...

Originally Posted by dreaface

Depends on the woman. Secure women wouldn't risk a friendship, insecure women will try to win a guy at all cost and honestly it has nothing to do with you or how good u look. She trying to validate herself

Well said. What if it is someone you don't know, and woul dit affect your feelings of attraction if you found out he was in fact taken?...Regardless if you take action.

ummm i wouldnt be more attracted to him than i initially was, if not become less attracted because hes taken... id probably pay attention as to whether he wasa good boy friend or not and say to myself, i need to find a guy like that and keep it moving. If im attracted to someone and find out their taken it ends updwindling. Guys with girlfriends i dont pay attention too.

Honestly, I've never been interested in pursuing dudes with girlfriends. Knowing they were taken just made them less appealing to me. On top of that, Itake relationships and commitment pretty seriously and I feel like it's disrespectful to try to get with a dude knowing he has a girlfriend.

Ain't no attraction that strong where I feel the need to come between two people.

I guess I was blessed to have 3 older sisters because I really have no questions when it comes to women/men issues. Im like the perfect boyfriend/husband. lmao

i can look but i cant touch. i wouldnt try to get close to him because i wouldnt wanna disrespect his girl. id just keep moving.

kix4kix wrote:
When you see a guy you are attracted to with a girlfriend you may know what are your thoughts?

.....Damn hes fine.....

congratulate her on her win and keep it moving.
laugh.gif

I support other females, and if i'm cool with one I'm not gonna do some shady !@# like try to steal her man/potential.

Pretty much what the others have said already. I may find a man attractive, but I'm not pursuing him if he has a girl.

Enh, not worth the trouble so KIM and find something better that will inevitably come along. I'm cool and secure with my relation-situation right now so Icouldn't care less...

Originally Posted by BigSean

Hi
smile.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Kix lost
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom