Question.... am i the only one who DOESNT feel air in air max?

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

I feel it in the 360's, but you are right in the 95's 90's,87's you can't feel it UNLESS they were made before 2004, after they changed the air units, the days of actually feeling the cushioned air units in the key area's of your foot are over.

amen to that. I have a pair of 95s from 1999 and the air bubble is still firmer than what is produced today.

Originally Posted by BubbaEla1

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

I feel it in the 360's, but you are right in the 95's 90's,87's you can't feel it UNLESS they were made before 2004, after they changed the air units, the days of actually feeling the cushioned air units in the key area's of your foot are over.

amen to that. I have a pair of 95s from 1999 and the air bubble is still firmer than what is produced today.

You guys read my mind, that's exactly where I was going.

We found this out because everybody at work was rocking the AM TL 2's, then the 2.5's came in, and everyone was like "%!%"?

It's not terrible, but you can sure tell.

One thing I will give them, as I've stated numerous times, with the new bubbles, is they aren't popping left and right anymore.

Peace.

the back part of the bubble on newer 95's seem to be weaker, you can push them in a little on new pairs

u can tell depending on the shoe...360s of course because there is nothing else but air under you. even with the shox experience you can tell the differencebetween regular shox and the air max. i dunno tho imo the bowerman series is a must when it comes to running...vomeros and structures are great shoes which usezoom...any retros are a hop skip and a jump away from being the worst shoe you could ask for cushion in

forget dunks...put on some chuck taylors . you will apprecate air max after that.

Back
Top Bottom