Question bout ear piercings???

Originally Posted by saint lt

Originally Posted by bxbadboy90

A few years ago I was bitten by a dog and I got a small keloid on the wound.. Does this increase the chances of me getting one from an ear piercing?

it means that you're more likely. people of color are more likely to get keloids anyway.
yea i heard this too.. if you got a keloid from a acne scar or bite your more likely to get em on piercings or if your of color.. but u neverknow.. jus keep your piercings clean

Hmm i'm of color and my 5 piercings are all fine, got em done professionally, cleaned regularly.

before any of you question where my 5 are , theyre all on my ears
laugh.gif

Keloids come from infection .

If you don't get an infection you won't get a keloid .

Originally Posted by hiphopstar55

Originally Posted by saint lt

Originally Posted by bxbadboy90

A few years ago I was bitten by a dog and I got a small keloid on the wound.. Does this increase the chances of me getting one from an ear piercing?

it means that you're more likely. people of color are more likely to get keloids anyway.
yea i heard this too.. if you got a keloid from a acne scar or bite your more likely to get em on piercings or if your of color.. but u never know.. jus keep your piercings clean

yup. keliods don't always come from infection it can be passed down through genetics.

JUST WEAR REAL GOLD AND HAVE A PROFESSIONAL PIERCE YOUR EARS AND YOU WILL BE FINE... ALSO CLEAN YOUR EAR LOOBS DAILY...

Use the cleaning solution and buy real earrings and you will be straight. I remember a dude in high school had a huge keloid on his ear,
it was not pretty.

Back
Top Bottom