Question: Did Penny Hardaway actually ever play in "Miami Penny 2"? Anyone got pics?

I'm a big fan of the Penny line. I been searching for pics of Penny playing in the "Miami Penny 2," but cant find one. Anyone have at least 1 pic that they can post? Preshate it!!

I'm a big fan of the Penny line. I been searching for pics of Penny playing in the "Miami Penny 2," but cant find one. Anyone have at least 1 pic that they can post? Preshate it!!

Penny wore the "Miami" Penny 1's on media day but never wore any of his past sigs during his short tenure on the Heat. 

Penny wore the "Miami" Penny 1's on media day but never wore any of his past sigs during his short tenure on the Heat. 

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

Originally Posted by you big dummy

u mean chicagos?
might as well be miami, chicago nickname was derived because they dropped in close proximity to da 2001 Jordan XI black and reds.

77272706.jpg

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

Originally Posted by you big dummy

u mean chicagos?
might as well be miami, chicago nickname was derived because they dropped in close proximity to da 2001 Jordan XI black and reds.

77272706.jpg

Back
Top Bottom