Question for Best Buy employees...

Searched on google, but could not find a confirmed answer, and since there's a number of best buy employees here i thought i'd ask. Does best buyprice match newegg.com prices? If not, who can they price match? Thanks. Best buy is really close to me, and I just don't want to wait for a product,great if they price match, if not, oh well.

the price match policy is usually local competitors within a 30 mile radius of the store. bestbuy usually wont price match online websites that dont have aphysical store, but nowadays theyve become more leniant and might possibly price match newegg.com. they will looks at the product you are trying to match andsee if they are still making money at the price you are trying to match and will go from there. btw what product and what price off newegg are you trying toprice match??

It's right on their website

Does Best Buy match prices of Internet retailers?
If you made your purchase in a Best Buy store, and you find an Internet retailer with a local retail store honoring its own online prices, we'll matchtheir price, plus 10% of the difference. Internet-only retailers are exempt from our price matching program, as well as Web-exclusive offers. Eligible itemsmust be the same brand and model, and currently in stock at the competitor's store. For purchases made online at BestBuy.com, please refer to the OnlinePrice Guarantee on BestBuy.com.

thanks...i'll give it a try nonetheless, doesn't hurt to ask. I'm just looking to get some Verbatim DL discs, best buy has it for 40 buck, whereas newegg has it for only 25.

i'm not sure for newegg.com.

but i bought a digital camcorder and it was a lot cheaper on walmart's website and best buy price matched it plus the extra 10% off.

best buy reward zone FTW.

Back
Top Bottom