Question for College Athletes vol. Supplements

So in a discussion with a friend of mine, he said that athletes at the college level are not allowed to use supplements of any kind, including whey protein andsuch, when they are lifting and conditioning.

Is this true? It seems relatively absurd...

there are certain things a collegiate athlete can use. there are ncaa and other league approved supplements and such.

for example we have collegiate muscle milk and protein powder given to us. we can buy our own stuff at like a GNC but gotta get it approved

Not true at all...you are able to use anything you want as long as it is not on the banned substances list....we had a fridge full of Muscle Milk in our weightroom.

Originally Posted by Matt53

So in a discussion with a friend of mine, he said that athletes at the college level are not allowed to use supplements of any kind, including whey protein and such, when they are lifting and conditioning.

its not true at all, test boosters, HGH and steriods.. that's about the only thing on the no list.

whey is just protien.. i hate how when girls walk into my house and they see about 6 different supplements they go omg you take steriods
laugh.gif

whey is ment for athletes.. got to recover
grin.gif

So in a discussion with a friend of mine, he said that athletes at the college level are not allowed to use supplements of any kind, including whey protein and such, when they are lifting and conditioning.

from a former collegiate athlete, completely false.
I got all of my supplements from the school facilities.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

HGH, elephant tranquilizer, estrogen, etc ...

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

as a football player what kinda supps did they give u?? my dude thats a D1 hooper gets hooked up consistently with whey, preworkout supps, musclerecovery stuff, etc, etc ... weird thing though is it was all off brand

Back
Top Bottom