Question for college students with experience on Re-Admission

What's good NT..I took 2 semesters off of school bc I couldn't afford to pay my tuition (i pay for my own education unfortunately)and now that I'mtrying to go back, my school asked me to fill out a form for re-admission which had to be approved by the dean..I'm a little nervous bc I really want to goback and finish my education and I don't want them to deny my admission..On the form I had to fill out they left space to explain why I missed time fromschool and I explained the financial situation ( I got laid off before the previous fall semester) and I'm sure they'll be ok with taking me back butit still makes me a little worried thinking about it..Did anyone ever have to go through this process in the past? I go to St. John's University btw ifanyone has actually experienced it firsthand with this school...All help is greatly appreciated
happy.gif

i'm sure you'll be fine...they probably get a thousand apps like yours for the same reason...

its not like you were in jail...

You should be fine. Apply again and submit it and ask for an interview with the Dean of Admissions. That interview should be the cornerstone of youracceptance. Hope this helps.

PEACE!

As an Uptempo that was in the same situation last semester....You're going to be fine. Trust me

Back
Top Bottom