Question For My Tall NT'ers 6'0 & Up Vol. Sup my shorts too short

I'm having a hard time finding camos and other cargo shorts that sit far enough below my knee for my liking... I have to sag my shorts a lil bit and it's just an uncomfortable feeling to me.

Simple question... I just wanna know where you tall guys cop your shorts...

Post any stores, brands, sites, I should check out...

Thanks fambs.

6'3 and i dont have issues with shorts sitting far enough below my knees.

How much u weigh OP?

This is 2012, aren't shorts suppose to sit right above your kneecap.

But i guess you can't have the best of both worlds, in terms of sagging & shorts length

American Eagle longer length. Thank me later
wink.gif

Northern tool supply $14 camo's. Im 6'3"

These are old pics that i took for the camo shorts thread earlier in the year. I got them and the button down in the mail I tried them both on at the same time. In a hurry to make a meeting. OP asked about shorts and remembered taking these.

Anywayz these vintage rothco's that come in an assortment of colors are great. They dont show thigh and they arent crazy long.
J Crew's Stanfords are nice as well.

Last edited:
at least u can even wear shorts, im like 5'10 150 wit skinny *** legs & a size 12 shoe so i look crazy as hell wearin shorts wit a outift

i cop what ever shorts that look fine on me i like mines around my knee

just go to a few stores and try on a few thats what i did for this summer

I prefer my shorts above my knee caps. Grown men look silly in baggy shorts.

This

I see dude in their 30s and still wear baggy short down to their calf :x . What worst is they even wear bright shoes like Lebron ix big bang with it :x

just hit the surplus store, buy the fatigues and get them tailored to the length you like.

I prefer my shorts above my knee caps. Grown men look silly in baggy shorts.

Well aren't you just fabolous.

I never implied I like baggy shorts... I just hate the fact that I with my long legs most regular cargo shorts are way too short for my liking... and the big & tall ones got me out there lookin like Hammer

Hopefully the AE shorts fit well.

Back
Top Bottom