Question For NT Investors ...

We've seen catastrophic events preceded by certain peculiar actions in the market ... Whether you agree with certain theories or not, I have one simple question ...

How do you check the activity of the market on an individual trade basis? For instance, can I go somewhere right now on the internet and see how many shares of this or that were purchased or if someone is betting abnormally short etc... etc...

We've seen catastrophic events preceded by certain peculiar actions in the market ... Whether you agree with certain theories or not, I have one simple question ...

How do you check the activity of the market on an individual trade basis? For instance, can I go somewhere right now on the internet and see how many shares of this or that were purchased or if someone is betting abnormally short etc... etc...

Originally Posted by msaba07

You can go on yahoo or google finance and see the volume (total amount of shares traded) for any given day on any given stock and the average volume.  As far as finding out who bought or sold, unless it was a company employee you are probably not gonna know that info.

Short interest on individual stocks is reported once a month, usually around the 15th.

Originally Posted by msaba07

You can go on yahoo or google finance and see the volume (total amount of shares traded) for any given day on any given stock and the average volume.  As far as finding out who bought or sold, unless it was a company employee you are probably not gonna know that info.

Short interest on individual stocks is reported once a month, usually around the 15th.

Back
Top Bottom