Question for the Female NTers, vol. Bra Cell Phone Case

Originally Posted by NationalTruckerDave

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

Its far more than a phone or ipod that you need to put inbetween them. We gotta put the phone, the ipod, some lip gloss/chapstick, some money incase we get thirsty/hungry/lost. We need to be prepared. Basically we need a whole fanny pack sized pouch tucked away inside a sports bra.

Make that happen, por favor.
smile.gif
that all can't fit comfortably in a bra

KatieJade, can you post pics of your chest so I can have a reference of how this should work?

I mean, so far, i'm doing this for you, so i need a good idea of how much space to allocate.

Originally Posted by BangDak

Originally Posted by StuntHard

I noticed that a lot of females with big breasts like to put their cell phones in between them ta-tas, inside of their bras.

I had the idea of making a sports bra that had a special pouch with headphone holes for them to run along the strap.

It would also be like a dri-fit bra, cause i know how your ******* be sweatin'.

The implication of this would be so that y'all could go running and do stuff, listen to music, and at the same time, have somewhere to put your phone.

If I invented one of these, would you buy it?

Also, tips, ideas, PICS, and suggestions are welcome.

i see what you did there.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i remember during the winter this chick said she was going to invent a heaterin a bra to keep her warm, so if your serious cut me half the check and lets make a summer and winter edition

Its far more than a phone or ipod that you need to put inbetween them. We gotta put the phone, the ipod, some lip gloss/chapstick, some money incase we get thirsty/hungry/lost. We need to be prepared. Basically we need a whole fanny pack sized pouch tucked away inside a sports bra.

smile.gif

And you would know, how sir?... Cuz I beg to differ.

smile.gif

KatieJade, can you post pics of your chest so I can have a reference of how this should work?

I mean, so far, i'm doing this for you, so i need a good idea of how much space to allocate.
i second that notion
smile.gif

I actually think this is a cool idea! I mean I don't really work out...and I'm part of the itty bitty titty comity...but I would buy something likethat! I mean phones are so thin now. I've even stuck my BlackBerry in my spaghetti strap shirt...you know the ones with the bra built in...when I use tohave to go to the laundry mat!

Son, WHY did you post this?!

You should have gone ahead and created your idea! What a loss...

Edit:
Dont be mad when you see it on the market in a few months...

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Edit:

well, if you see it, you know where you heard it first.

i know nothing about bra construction anyway, but i'll hop on photoshop and come up with a prototype later on...

niketalk

if she can fit a cat in there, i can fit a cell phone and mabye some cash/debit card in there comfortably...

#imjustsayin

smile.gif

laugh.gif
speakin from expierence?

yeah i do be seeing chicks dig in their bras for their phone lip gloss and everything else. i be looking like please pop out, or let me get it out.

does asking to use the cleavage carried lip gloss count as sucking on her breastsicles

cellphone sometimes goes in there, but really only for last minute usage of hands.

ex: going across campus with something in my hands & no pockets, slip it in there.

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

cellphone sometimes goes in there, but really only for last minute usage of hands.

ex: going across campus with something in my hands & no pockets, slip it in there.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]That thang wet?[/color]
devil.gif

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

I KNOW HOW YOUR ******* BE SWEATING

hahahahah
roll.gif

Someone on here just stole ya ide and is on the way to the patent office...lol

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

That thang wet?
devil.gif

roll.gif

embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by Nawth21

I love handbags way too much.

you can't really carry around a handbag when you're doing stuff like working out at the gym. you need a titpack for that.

you can't really carry around a handbag when you're doing stuff like working out at the gym. you need a titpack for that.
What is this gym you speak of?
laugh.gif
all i need is an armbandand I'm good to go, everything else gets stashed in a locker

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Edit:

well, if you see it, you know where you heard it first.

i know nothing about bra construction anyway, but i'll hop on photoshop and come up with a prototype later on...

niketalk

if she can fit a cat in there, i can fit a cell phone and mabye some cash/debit card in there comfortably...

#imjustsayin

Dont be mad if it's me that comes out with it...

Some girls have said some valid points. I can see this invention being useful in some ways. I get worried when my sisters go out jogging and leave theircellphones home because they have nowhere to carry the phones. Maybe they should start wearing those old school fanny packs to put them in? I have gone outclubbing with no clutch with me and there has been times where I had to put my cellphone in my bra. My phone is really flat and so tiny, so it suits in therewell when needed.

roll.gif
roll.gif

got his own name for it n everything...

man honestly i thought this was a fail but most girls liking the idea... lets team up im majoring in business management/entrepreneurship

Back
Top Bottom