Question for the Ladies & other dudes vol. no predator

How important is a guys clothes/shoes to yall LADIES
Me and my dudes were havin an argument about how an good lookin dude can have no nice clothes/no nice shoes and still be attractive to females because hescute...but a ugly dude can have the nicest clothes/shoes and get no girls bcus hes a caveman lookin dude. and a good looking mediocre dude can have nice stuffetc and be better than the 2 talked about be4.
Discuss ppl

Clean shirt, new shoes
And I dont know where I am goin to.
Silk suit, black tie,
I dont need a reason why.
They come runnin just as fast as they can
Coz every girl crazy bout a sharp dressed man.

Gold watch, diamond ring,
I aint missin a single thing.
And cufflinks, stick pin,
When I step out Im gonna do you in.
Coz every girl crazy bout a sharp dressed man.

Top coat, top hat,
I dont worry coz my wallets fat.
Black shades, white gloves,
Lookin sharp and lookin for love.
Coz every girl grazy bout a sharp dressed man.

When you say nice do you mean name brand? If that is what you mean by nice then i say it depends on the female. As long as your clothes are clean and you carryyourself in a respectable manner you should be good.

any fresh dude will get more chicks no matter what. they are ALL gold diggers at heart

the ladies love lugz, the birdman collection.
laugh.gif

and the wolf shirt, its powers over women are legendary j/k but really women appreciate a nicely dressed, clean man. In essence you must look like you could beshown to her friends and not have them bad mouth your appearance you to her.

- Clothes matter, shoes matter, attractiveness is a plus (NH); whip matters, crib matters..................it allmatters!........!!>><<..........................!

-...if not only, because it affects your swagger...
ohwell.gif

I hate to say it, but I'm a sucker for swag. Confidence is a must, regardless of what you're wearing. if you're "looking nice" andmumbling and shuffling its not gonna matter. Perfect example, Diddy..dude is not attractive to me, but I love his swag.

I hate to say it, but I'm a sucker for swag. Confidence is a must, regardless of what you're wearing. if you're "looking nice" andmumbling and shuffling its not gonna matter. Perfect example, Diddy..dude is not attractive to me, but I love his swag.

I'll post this and you can take what you want from it.

First off let me say I am not a pretty boy by any stretch of the imagination, I aint even gonna lie, in fact I'm a ugly guy if I say so myself. Somegirls(actually a lot I talk to, but that's "friend" talk) tell me I'm cute, but everybody's cute to somebody right? I consider myself tobe a man with a nice style of dressing, somewhat unique to me but "normal" still.

Normally when I get all dressed up and look good I get compliments(or sometimes they'll say "the other day you looked so nice, I wanted to tellyou..." or I'll overhear something like "you see him, damn he's fine")
That normally stays at that........

On other days(most days previously, trying to cut down on these days though) I'll dress ready for work/relaxed, maybe a tee and sweats or something andsome "presentable beaters". I don't get compliments on these days(besides my color coordination, I always match), but these days are normally thedays I end up talking to the girls I talk to/meet new girls. I'm a shy guy so I don't talk to every girl I see out, but when I do, again I'm almostalways in sweats and a tee or something. I don't get EVERY girl, but I'm batting over .500.

so you can take that for what it's worth.
If I had any last words for this, I'd say although I have my days where I come correct with my clothes, being yourself is more important no matter whatyou're wearing. You may use your clothes to gain a look in your direction but the only girl you'll actually get off your clothing alone is a shallow(Ihad another word, but it slipped my mind, you get the idea though) one

Clothes don't really impress me, but I do like a girl who cares about her appearance. If she care too much, then that's an INSTANT TURNOFF. As long asshe doesn't stink, and she's presentable, then that's cool. Now her body and face are whole different ball game...

As long as she doesn't stink
laugh.gif

tis the truth, though. I always compliments on how I dress from older women. I actually to hear it from them than girls my age. My boss actually brags toothers about that more than my performance at work
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom