Question for ya'll

NT fam, quick question....i'll keep it short and sweet

outside of the bay, our b/s forum and the marketplace on "the other site", where do u all cop your non-recent j's?
other forums/sites?
i've copp'd PLENTY shoes here alone and few on "the other site"...but not too fond of the bay to be honest
any help appreciated, and thanks in advance

NT fam, quick question....i'll keep it short and sweet

outside of the bay, our b/s forum and the marketplace on "the other site", where do u all cop your non-recent j's?
other forums/sites?
i've copp'd PLENTY shoes here alone and few on "the other site"...but not too fond of the bay to be honest
any help appreciated, and thanks in advance

Try your local craigslist, I have sold over 200 pairs all over craigslist, just make sure you take precautions and you will be ok.

Try your local craigslist, I have sold over 200 pairs all over craigslist, just make sure you take precautions and you will be ok.

Originally Posted by roly2345

i never find %*## on CL
laugh.gif

i lurk ebay from time to time, but i hear too many stories...never had a problem here (knock on wood) even tho we see the scam stories left and right
jus wondering where else is good? i've used napsize before, but that shipping is
sick.gif

Originally Posted by roly2345

i never find %*## on CL
laugh.gif

i lurk ebay from time to time, but i hear too many stories...never had a problem here (knock on wood) even tho we see the scam stories left and right
jus wondering where else is good? i've used napsize before, but that shipping is
sick.gif

I buy from basically the same places as you OP...ebay/nt/iss. couple on nsb....the only other real alternatives I can think of are craigslist and shoe sites like pys/flight club/eastbay/etc. but prices on the shoe sites usually aren't worth it and are less on forums or ebay/craigslist.

I buy from basically the same places as you OP...ebay/nt/iss. couple on nsb....the only other real alternatives I can think of are craigslist and shoe sites like pys/flight club/eastbay/etc. but prices on the shoe sites usually aren't worth it and are less on forums or ebay/craigslist.

In my personal experience, I have had better experience buying pre-owned sneakers on here than ebay. Recent pics, honesty, sellers being enthusiasts themselves has all played a role in that.

In my personal experience, I have had better experience buying pre-owned sneakers on here than ebay. Recent pics, honesty, sellers being enthusiasts themselves has all played a role in that.

those three resources should be enough, but some online stores have lingering stocks. i scored a pair of db 2's from an online store for a steal (close to retail) just 6 months ago.

those three resources should be enough, but some online stores have lingering stocks. i scored a pair of db 2's from an online store for a steal (close to retail) just 6 months ago.

I get mine here on BS Forum or at my local hook ups.
I find "marketplace" to be over price.

No luck yet on CL and on ebay is my last resort.

I get mine here on BS Forum or at my local hook ups.
I find "marketplace" to be over price.

No luck yet on CL and on ebay is my last resort.

Back
Top Bottom