Question For You Guys That Use Facebook Regularly.

Have you ever had a pest that IMs you every single day? This guy is a grade below me and has IMed me everyday of the summer. Do I just tell him to leave me alone or unfriend him or what?

Have you ever had a pest that IMs you every single day? This guy is a grade below me and has IMed me everyday of the summer. Do I just tell him to leave me alone or unfriend him or what?

Lol dont burn any bridges bruh. Just ask him why he always does it in a friendly way then just tell him to chill

Lol dont burn any bridges bruh. Just ask him why he always does it in a friendly way then just tell him to chill

A) log off facebook
B) don't reply, if he asks, say you left the browser open when you weren't home.

A) log off facebook
B) don't reply, if he asks, say you left the browser open when you weren't home.

This ugly broad would always leave me comments and IM me. She liked me but I would never talk to her, or just keep it real short. She finally deleted me cause I never spoke back.

This ugly broad would always leave me comments and IM me. She liked me but I would never talk to her, or just keep it real short. She finally deleted me cause I never spoke back.

Originally Posted by AMafia

Have you ever had a pest that IMs you every single day? This guy is a grade below me and has IMed me everyday of the summer. Do I just tell him to leave me aloe or unfriend him or what?
yes, tell him to leave you aloe

Originally Posted by AMafia

Have you ever had a pest that IMs you every single day? This guy is a grade below me and has IMed me everyday of the summer. Do I just tell him to leave me aloe or unfriend him or what?
yes, tell him to leave you aloe

My ex was talking to my girl a couple times. Need to quit leaving my iPhone and labtop unuhtended

My ex was talking to my girl a couple times. Need to quit leaving my iPhone and labtop unuhtended

Originally Posted by Jerry Hughes

1. Why is your girl on your phone using your acct?2. Why are they even talking to wach other?

Originally Posted by Jerry Hughes

1. Why is your girl on your phone using your acct?2. Why are they even talking to wach other?

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

A) log off facebook

roll.gif

word

Back
Top Bottom