Question: Lebron III or IV?

hey guys i was wondering if you could give me your opinions because im trying to decide which shoe to keep based on performance on the court and also the looksof the shoe.. thanks

Lebron III's is the way to go.....IV is alright but it's just the weight that i don't like about it.....

owned both pairs. I like lebron IV better for performance were easier to break them in. Lebron III look better, but it too narrow, and took me a year to breakthem in.

ive only had the 4's. i was so intrested in the insole that i kept takin it out.

this was a bad idea. cuz i took it out so much that now the whole inner bootie is loose and my foot aint secure in there anymore.

when i take my foot out the shoe the entire thing comes out
laugh.gif

plus they got a mean arch.

i was gonna buy the 3's but i bought the answer 1 retro's instead cuz i remember loving the dmx.

all kinds of fail.
smh.gif

IV>>III..... the 3s were pretty, but they were hard as bricks and it didnt help that i had knee problems....(i think this was the only year he had kneeswelling because of normal play. I think that was the reason why he worn the leg sleeves... anyways) ..... but alot people complain about the weight of theshoes but they were fine with me. The cushioning is one of a kind..(the reason why i have 3 pairs) and made my knees feel great. Im still looking for anotherpair of White/navy IVs in sz 11....... DS please.

i owned both....and hated both for basketball.

the 3s are such beautiful shoes but they do not get tight no matter how you lace them or how tight you try to tie them. as a result, the shoes have very poorankle support, which can be dangerous as these sit pretty high off the ground.

the 4s are super ugly (which i know ill get heat for because of everyones obsession with foamposite here). they do perform very well, but they are ridiculouslyheavy. its funny that dudes wanna play in the hyperdunk because its so light but they also played in the lebron 4 which weighs more than twice as much pershoe. so if you have small feet for your size or you dont rely on speed/quickness when you play then go for the 4s.

i would go with the soldier 3s if those are an option for you. the lacing system is alot like the lebron 4s, they are lighter than both the 3s and 4s, theylook like the 3s, have awesome traction, and some straps for a little extra lockdown.

Id keep both fam.

3s fit good on my foot. insane cushioning and the grip is sick
4s look good too, the fit is amazing and grip is good. the wieght isnt a problem for me

id have a hard time choosing between the too

Have both IIIs and IVs...IVs weigh more than IIIs, but if you dont mind the weight (which disappears quite a bit when you start playing with them), I suggestyou get the IVs. Overall, the IVs are a smoother shoe with better cushioning and reacts to your foot better. The zoom in IIIs were very hard to break in (theinner padding also) and once you break them in, the shoe plays out very stiff. The one major complaint I have for the IIIs is that the shoe is so restrictiveand "brick-like" that when my foot makes sudden changes in directions, the shoe will be too stiff to twist and turn along with my foot, thus causingme to lose balance. On the other hand, the IVs bend quite well with my style of play, and the cushioning is definitely one of a kind. Both shoes, however, dolean on the heavy side.

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

IVs all the way.... if u dont mind the weight everything is top notch
Co-sign. I've hooped in 3s also just too bulky and sloppy feeling to me. 4s may be heavy but it doesn't bother me at all on court.

Even though my achilles get cut up by the iii's, i'd choose them cuz the zoom feels so nice. The weight on the iv's is bothersome imo and the zoomis more mushy than bouncy. thats usually the case when the zoom is in the insole, rather the midsole.

Back
Top Bottom