Question of the week!? Vol in theory

I had been thinking about this for the last hour, if someone were able to do a brain swap with 2 friends or 2 opposite people, would the personality follow the brain? Also would it affect the posture and body language or would you wake up and feel imprisoned.. đź‘˝

thoughts!

some political distraction.

Last edited:
8qi7axn6fib31.jpg
I

if i dropped a chip, and kept stepping on it over and over and over again.. theoretically it should eventually disappear

The personality is in the brain, so that would transfer. Posture is more of a muscle thing so, just a theory, it wouldn’t transfer over immediately, but the new brain could train the muscles in the new body to match the posture in the old body over time.

I had been thinking about this for the last hour, if someone were able to do a brain swap with 2 friends or 2 opposite people, would the personality follow the brain? Also would it affect the posture and body language or would you wake up and feel imprisoned.. đź‘˝

thoughts!

Nah.

Maybe I’m not posing the question properly or you’re ignorant but either way it’s a fair question.

you’ve heard body keeps the score? Not all trauma and memory is in your brain. So an array of avenues could come from this. Mostly negative.

Maybe I’m not posing the question properly or you’re ignorant but either way it’s a fair question.
You posed the question fine.

I'm saying no. No need to make up anything else. That's my answer. A brain "swap" would not result in the change of personality or posture.

Don't confuse the brain for the mind.

Who gives a ****?

2 people are never going to swap brains.... so we are never going to know.

Start thinking about reality instead of this paint huffin' bull****.

thoughts!

I wondered that myself a while back after a backwood

Furthermore

E0E07668-F184-41F7-AB4A-CC73744BB746.png

Who gives a ****?

2 people are never going to swap brains.... so we are never going to know.

Start thinking about reality instead of this paint huffin' bull****.

hey man. Relax. You wouldn’t know reality if it stole your chair

Back
Top Bottom