Question regarding AJ III.

Whats up?

I was wondering why only the black cements kept the "Nike Air" on the tab and the other three colorways didn't.

I was thinking by the time they released JB branhed away from nike into their own brand....be free to correct me if Im wrong

Question #2

The AJ IIIs run small right? ... last I remember... they were snug at the toe... I have AJ I Opening Day Pack in a 12 and they are fine when I have the lacesreal loose... what do you guys think?

anybody else wear a half size smaller for casual wear then for bball. Like i wear sz. 10.5 for regular wear and a sz.11 for bball. sucks cuz i wanted to wearthe XX's for bball and probably will force to wear them for bball even though i got a 10.5 at PYS.

Originally Posted by KixUrAzz

anybody else wear a half size smaller for casual wear then for bball. Like i wear sz. 10.5 for regular wear and a sz.11 for bball. sucks cuz i wanted to wear the XX's for bball and probably will force to wear them for bball even though i got a 10.5 at PYS.

srry no cant relate wats the point to buy shoe smaller???

Originally Posted by jordanpheen

I was thinking by the time they released JB branhed away from nike into their own brand....be free to correct me if Im wrong

wrong. Brand Jordan started in 1996. They been wanting to seperate themselves from Nike since 1991.

I think the real reason is that Gentry hates us.

roll.gif
sickickz23 wrote:

wrong. Brand Jordan started in 1996. They been wanting to seperate themselves from Nike since 1991.

Gentry really does lmfao
roll.gif

anybody else wear a half size smaller for casual wear then for bball. Like i wear sz. 10.5 for regular wear and a sz.11 for bball. sucks cuz i wanted to wear the XX's for bball and probably will force to wear them for bball even though i got a 10.5 at PYS.
That's interesting, most people I know go a half size down for bball, not a half size up. Usually, peoplke like a tighter fit for ball.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

That's interesting, most people I know go a half size down for bball, not a half size up. Usually, peoplke like a tighter fit for ball.

I was thinking the same thing

Originally Posted by jordanhead789

I'm a 11.5 but I have alot of size 12's and like them better just because of wearing 2 pair of socks to ball in.

Originally Posted by jordanhead789

hmm...
its probably because 1/2 size smaller look better on my feet when i wear them casually. especially with jeans since i dont wear baggy jeans.
tongue.gif

but i'd wear a 11 for casual to, but prefer a 10.5 in jordans and 11 in sbs and air maxes.. im just weird i guess.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by sickickz23

laugh.gif
my mistake

Back
Top Bottom