Question regarding Meet Up etiquette

Im new, far from a sneakerhead by anymeans. I found a pair of Bred 4s locally but they are a 9.5, my Infrared 3s are a 9, my Air Max are a 9 and my Air Flight 13 are a 9. (The AF are a tad narrow though).

My question is, has anyone brought a fresh pair of socks to a meet up and asked to try on at least one of the shoes? I'd hate to drop $200 on a pair that are too big. Is that flat out tacky to do at a meet up? Go easy on me.

you gotta know what u're buying first before meet up including sizing, fake/legit, agreed price, etc. there is no way the person who will sell it to you will let u try on his kicks,

If they're new in box, I'd say no. I sold a dude some 01 black cements and 04 Olympic 7s on craigslist and I let him try the shoes on because they were both worn already.

If they are ds, then no. If they are used, then I'd say go ahead. They should fit you fine though because 4s are slightly narrow and .5 size isn't that much different.

i would say if they are ds it's up to the seller. However places like flightclub will let you try on whatever you like in store as long as they aren't too old for use.

Back
Top Bottom