Question: What cushioning is in the heel of the XX1 PE and low?

The Jordan 21 PE and low versions do not have the interchangeable IPS heel units. I cant find any dissected pics online. Does anyone know what is in the heel? Thanks in advance.

IMO... The 21 PE is the very best all around performing Air Jordan. Yea, I said it.

The Jordan 21 PE and low versions do not have the interchangeable IPS heel units. I cant find any dissected pics online. Does anyone know what is in the heel? Thanks in advance.

IMO... The 21 PE is the very best all around performing Air Jordan. Yea, I said it.

i had a search for the info but couldn't find anything reliable. these used to be everywhere, but i never picked them up cuz to me they're so ugly.

i had a search for the info but couldn't find anything reliable. these used to be everywhere, but i never picked them up cuz to me they're so ugly.

I have a pair of both, I know that the lows have air pods in them, as for the PE's I think its zoom. I cut the pods out of my lows because I wanted to know what they had, but I didn't want to cut up the PE's so I'm not 100% sure on those.

I have a pair of both, I know that the lows have air pods in them, as for the PE's I think its zoom. I cut the pods out of my lows because I wanted to know what they had, but I didn't want to cut up the PE's so I'm not 100% sure on those.

Back
Top Bottom