QUESTION

Lately Ive been seeing alot of people skip out on exciting colorways of retros. The 13s "Chicago Bull" colorway. To me that was a must have. A must cop. But alot of people rather wait for them to go on sale. Now a days alot of Jordans are going on "sale". My question is what is your opinion/perception on the Jordan game? 

Lately Ive been seeing alot of people skip out on exciting colorways of retros. The 13s "Chicago Bull" colorway. To me that was a must have. A must cop. But alot of people rather wait for them to go on sale. Now a days alot of Jordans are going on "sale". My question is what is your opinion/perception on the Jordan game? 

Some examples of answers to your question(s):

#1 Recession- people strugglin to make ends meet or unemployed
#2 Saving up for the Concords, Columbias
wink.gif
I'm one of them
wink.gif

#3 Complaints about the most talked about word "QUALITY"
#4 Nike releasing new lines of footwear
#5 Not every shoe do people consider them as their Grails or worthy of buying
#6 Resellers!!! Their jacked up prices are
30t6p3b.gif

#7 Bargain shoppers- looking for a better deal, not willing to drop $150+ on a pair of shoes
#8 Some people are just too cheap or tightwods
wink.gif

#9 Retiring from collecting or retiring from, as some say, "The Shoe Game"
#10 Failed releases-ugly colorways,materials, etc.
#11 Fakes flooding the market- fakes are now looking closer to the Authentics. Some retailers have sold fakes, mostly the Mom and Pop stores
etc... too many to keep listing but the top 11 main reasons.

Some examples of answers to your question(s):

#1 Recession- people strugglin to make ends meet or unemployed
#2 Saving up for the Concords, Columbias
wink.gif
I'm one of them
wink.gif

#3 Complaints about the most talked about word "QUALITY"
#4 Nike releasing new lines of footwear
#5 Not every shoe do people consider them as their Grails or worthy of buying
#6 Resellers!!! Their jacked up prices are
30t6p3b.gif

#7 Bargain shoppers- looking for a better deal, not willing to drop $150+ on a pair of shoes
#8 Some people are just too cheap or tightwods
wink.gif

#9 Retiring from collecting or retiring from, as some say, "The Shoe Game"
#10 Failed releases-ugly colorways,materials, etc.
#11 Fakes flooding the market- fakes are now looking closer to the Authentics. Some retailers have sold fakes, mostly the Mom and Pop stores
etc... too many to keep listing but the top 11 main reasons.

so, how many of these "must have bulls xiii's" did you buy with the intention to flip at a profit only to now find out that you've miscalculated their popularity?

so, how many of these "must have bulls xiii's" did you buy with the intention to flip at a profit only to now find out that you've miscalculated their popularity?

This is what's wrong with this so called "shoe game".

People see a shoe sitting and wonder why they haven't sold out.

This is exactly how it used to be back in the old days.

People who actually cared about the shoes bought them. Nowadays, people only care about how much profit they can make off a release.

This is what's wrong with this so called "shoe game".

People see a shoe sitting and wonder why they haven't sold out.

This is exactly how it used to be back in the old days.

People who actually cared about the shoes bought them. Nowadays, people only care about how much profit they can make off a release.

Originally Posted by eltouha

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eltouha

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom