Questioning what your friends/family would say about a chick u bring home....

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Don't be so concerned with "taking her home" either.  Meet her first.  Talk to her. Take her out. See if she is even worth introducing to friends later.  There is a lot of time to figure that out. 

Spoiler [+]
And take the advice from people in relationships with a grain of salt.  Being a single man when you hang out with other single men you understand the game.  Talk to ugly girl maybe you hit it and leave it.  Maybe she invites you to a party later.  Maybe she introduces you to her hot friends.  All these people in relationships talk mad game but have been wifed up forever and are so removed from the "courting" process they would have no clue what to do when single.  They always talk mad game like id def pull that chick....knowing damn well they would break out in hives if some one that attractive even talked to them....shut yo dumb @## up. 
end rant

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Don't be so concerned with "taking her home" either.  Meet her first.  Talk to her. Take her out. See if she is even worth introducing to friends later.  There is a lot of time to figure that out. 

Spoiler [+]
And take the advice from people in relationships with a grain of salt.  Being a single man when you hang out with other single men you understand the game.  Talk to ugly girl maybe you hit it and leave it.  Maybe she invites you to a party later.  Maybe she introduces you to her hot friends.  All these people in relationships talk mad game but have been wifed up forever and are so removed from the "courting" process they would have no clue what to do when single.  They always talk mad game like id def pull that chick....knowing damn well they would break out in hives if some one that attractive even talked to them....shut yo dumb @## up. 
end rant

QFT

laugh.gif
Well DAMN Jking.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Like who you like but you buggin with that pic. She's not even like a cute face big girl. To answer your question my best friend is convinced I like ugly guys so her opinion has never mattered.
laugh.gif
I mean i kinda ignored her face. Her body is banging . Maybe that was a bad example, but I'm starting to move away from the common dimes who are air heads and starting to look at common women. They may not be dimes but they are great people. I'm seeing what reality really is. Dimes aren't always gonna be dimes.

op i feel ya bro... beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Spoiler [+]
alien.gif

Not sure if trollin but a person can't help who they are attracted to. You like what you like. Man up and stop caring about what other people think. There is someone out there for everyone.

Originally Posted by MonStar1

eros-9-23-11-121.jpg

you're attracted to this?  No wonder you defend WSHH.
30t6p3b.gif
What does that woman have to do with me saying that nothing is wrong with the owner of WSHH? Talk about thread derail.

Originally Posted by Lubu1

Example, saw this chick today while eating out, cute face, little belly, nice chest, decent butt. However, my bro starts straight braking down how ugly she is and how she look like a yellow kool aid man and laughs at the fact she ate her food alone then drove off. I wanted to talk to her, but after my bro just went off(he didnt say any of this to her, but was telling me all of this, doubt she heard anything) I was scared to approach her.

Trying to get over my insecurities as I used to be attracted to just one type of girl, now I'm finding other chicks who may not be 10s, attractive.

Like I;m finding myself to like chicks like these now

http://culo.7dias7noches....-latest-photos/?pid=2362

^ This shows your age. You focus solely on physical features and nothing else. Not saying looks aren't important, but as you get older you realize it's not the end all be all of things. The best I can tell you is to just wait. For many guys like you, it will take time to realize all you understand about dating at this stage is BS. Date for yourself and not others and you will be happy. You'll realize that a lot of the 10's of the world are boring and one dimensional and are a general pain to be around. Good Luck OP.

I wanted to click those links while I was at work like 10 different times....
I figured my curiosity might kill me so I waited.....
Get home, shower, eat, jump on NT, come straight to this thread, right click open both links in diff windows and I'm like
sick.gif
and
30t6p3b.gif

i am guilty of thinking of what my family would say....I like someone that has the looks/personality

Back
Top Bottom