Questionnaire for my class due tomorrow! please fill out if you have time

For my marketing class my group and I have made this questionnaire that's supposed to give us information onwhether our product would be financially viable - it's basically a wireless router that varies in price according to the range that people need to cover,and utilizes a self restarting system if there are any lapses in internet connections...

Anyways here it is, it's only 19 questions, all multiple choice, so if you could, please post your responses.

Thanks guys!
btw i'm not sure why my font is so big, but w/e.

Wo-FiQuestionnaire

Part A: Internet Usage
1. Do you have broadband internet access? Yes/No

2. Do you own a wireless router Yes/No

3. If not, do you intend to purchase a wireless router Yes /No

Part B: Router Preferences
4. What does Giga-Hertz stand for?
A. Speed B. Signal Strength/Network Range C.Security

5. What is the most important feature for you in a router? Please list in order ofmost important to least.
A. Network Range B. Fidelity (does not disconnect or reconfigure) C. Speed D.Security

6. If you could improve anything in your current router what would itbe?
A. Speed B. Fidelity C. Network Range D. Security E. I don't know

7. Do you know the full range of your wireless network? Yes/No. If yes,

- How much is the range or signal strength? ____ft
- Do you think you utilize the full range of your router's range? Yes/No

8. What range of connection would be best suited for your residence (or your workplace if youare self-employed or a small business owner)
A. 0-100 ft B. 100-300 ft C. 300-500 ft D. More than 500ft

9. What level of security is best suited for your residential needs (OR for yourhome-office or small-business needs)?
A. Standard security B. VPN (high security) C. I don't know

10. How important is design to you?
A. Very important B. Somewhat important C. Not important

Part C: Wo-Fi preferences
We at Wo-Fi have developed a new worry-free router that utilizes an Automatic Network Correction System (ANCS),eliminating almost all connection loss as well as other problems. It boasts the highest connection speed available as well as superiorperformance and fidelity compared to current routers.

11. Of the 4 models listed below, please choose onethat best suits your needs at your home or home-office/small business:
A)
150ft. Connection Range
Highest Connection Speed Available
Standard Security and Network Capabilities
Utilizes an Automatic Network Correction System (ANCS), reducing connection problems
Available in Different Colors, Stylish
$40-$60

B)
300ft. Connection Range
Utilizes an Automatic Network Correction System (ANCS), reducing connection problems
Sleek, Stylish
$90-$120

C)
500ft. Connection Range
Sleek, Stylish
$140-$150

D)
800ft. Connection Range
VPN Security and Network Capabilities
Sleek, Stylish
$250-$300

12. If the router you chose in question 11 wereavailable now, how likely would you be to buy it at the listed price?
A. Most definitely buy B. Probably buy C. Probably not buy D. Definitely not buy

13. If you did not answer A to question 12, pleaselist the price at which you would most definitely buy the router? ______$.

Part D: Consumer Buying Preferences
14. When buying a router you would most likely buy it at (circle whichever apply):
A. From your internet service provider B. Computer Retail Store (ex. CompUSA) C. BestBuy D. RadioShack E. Sears F. OfficeDepot G. Staples H. Online retail sites I. Company website

15. When choosing a router you would mostlikely
A. Ask a salesperson for advice B. Get information from friends/family/peer-group C. Compareinformation online D. Check specific magazines such as PC world E. Other (pleasespecify)

16. When you can't fix a problem with yourrouter you:
A. Call a friend/family member/acquaintance B. Call the company's customer service department C. Call your internetprovider's customer service D. Call the store where you bought it
E. Research yourself to fix the problem (i.e. check the manual, online instructions) F. Other (please specify)

Part E: DemographicInformation
17. What age group do you belong to?
A. 17-24 B. 25-32 C. 33-40 D. 41-48 E. 49 andabove

18. What is your occupation?
A. Student B. Professional C. Self-Employed/Small-Business Owner
D. Other (please specify)

19. How would you describe where you live?
A. A dorm B. An apartment or condominium C. A house D. Other (pleasespecify)

------ www.gsharmamusic.com ------

No

Edit:
Damn, Ska was right when he said the first couple posts usually shapes responses
laugh.gif
, I just got some freetime so here ya go, I just bolded the answers

5. What is the most important feature for you in a router? Please list in order of mostimportant to least.
A. Network Range B. Fidelity (does not disconnect or reconfigure) C. Speed D. Security

6. If you could improve anything in your current router what would it be?

- How much is the range or signal strength? _150___ft

8. What range of connection would be best suited for your residence (or your workplace if youare self-employed or a small business owner)

9. What level of security is best suited for your residential needs (OR for your home-office orsmall-business needs)?

We at Wo-Fi have developed a new worry-free router that utilizes an Automatic Network Correction System (ANCS), eliminatingalmost all connection loss as well as other problems. It boasts the highest connection speed available as well as superior performance and fidelity compared tocurrent routers.

11. Of the 4 models listed below, please choose one that bestsuits your needs at your home or home-office/small business:
A)
150ft. Connection Range
$40-$60

B)
300ft. Connection Range
Sleek, Stylish
$90-$120

C)
500ft. Connection Range
Sleek, Stylish
$140-$150

D)
800ft. Connection Range
Sleek, Stylish
$250-$300

12. If the router you chose in question 11 were available now,how likely would you be to buy it at the listed price?
A. Most definitely buy B. Probably buy C. Probably not buy D. Definitely not buy

13. If you did not answer A to question 12, please list theprice at which you would most definitely buy the router? ______$.

Part D: Consumer BuyingPreferences
14. When buying a router you would most likely buy it at (circle whichever apply):
A. From your internet service provider B. Computer Retail Store (ex. CompUSA) C. Best Buy D. RadioShack E. Sears F.Office Depot G. Staples H. Online retail sites I. Company website

15. When choosing a router you would most likely
A. Ask a salesperson for advice B. Get information from friends/family/peer-group C. Compare information online D. Check specific magazines such as PC worldE. Other (All sources aforementioned.)

16. When you can't fix a problem with your router you:
A. Call a friend/family member/acquaintance B. Call the company's customer service department C. Call your internetprovider's customer service D. Call the store where you bought it
E. Research yourself to fix the problem (i.e. check the manual, online instructions) F. Other (please specify)

Part E: Demographic Information
A. 17-24 B. 25-32 C. 33-40 D. 41-48 E. 49 and above

A. A dorm B. An apartment or condominium C. A house D. Other (please specify)

ehh i started answering some of them for you..but after i got to like question 8..it was asking for too much..paypal me 10 bucks and ill finish

I was going to fill it out, but then I realized you weren't that other guy who has the same Avy (almost) as you. Then I checked your post count, and nowI'm not helping you.

Originally Posted by Mw2889

I was going to fill it out, but then I realized you weren't that other guy who has the same Avy (almost) as you. Then I checked your post count, and now I'm not helping you.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
ruthless..i swear NT is mean..
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

haha honestly, it was supposed to be 10 questions but then my partners added ten more so i can understand people not wanting to lol. if you can answer any itdprolly be helpful

Originally Posted by brandnew21

haha honestly, it was supposed to be 10 questions but then my partners added ten more so i can understand people not wanting to lol. if you can answer any itd prolly be helpful

what can you give me?...what can you give me that will benefit me?...its a trade-off sir

1. yes
2. yes
4. A?
5. D C A B
6. E
7. no
8. B
9. C
10. B
11. B
12. B
13. $70
14. B C
15. C
16. E
17. A
18. A
19. C

For my marketing class my group and I have made this questionnaire that's supposed to give us information on whether our product would be financially viable - it's basically a wireless router that varies in price according to the range that people need to cover, and utilizes a self restarting system if there are any lapses in internet connections...

Anyways here it is, it's only 19 questions, all multiple choice, so if you could, please post your responses.

Thanks guys!
btw i'm not sure why my font is so big, but w/e.

Wo-Fi Questionnaire

5. What is the most important feature for you in a router? Please list in order of most important to least.
A. Network Range B. Fidelity (does not disconnect or reconfigure) C. Speed D. Security

DCBA

8. What range of connection would be best suited for your residence (or your workplace if you are self-employed or a small business owner)

9. What level of security is best suited for your residential needs (OR for your home-office or small-business needs)?

We at Wo-Fi have developed a new worry-free router that utilizes an Automatic Network Correction System (ANCS), eliminating almost all connection loss as well as other problems. It boasts the highest connection speed available as well as superior performance and fidelity compared to current routers.

11. Of the 4 models listed below, please choose one that best suits your needs at your home or home-office/small business:
A)
150ft. Connection Range
$40-$60

B)
300ft. Connection Range
Sleek, Stylish
$90-$120

C)
500ft. Connection Range
Sleek, Stylish
$140-$150

)
800ft. Connection Range
Sleek, Stylish
$250-$300

12. If the router you chose in question 11 were available now, how likely would you be to buy it at the listed price?

13. If you did not answer A to question 12, please list the price at which you would most definitely buy the router? ______$.

A. From your internet service provider B. Computer Retail Store (ex. CompUSA) C. Best Buy D. RadioShack E. Sears F. Office Depot G. Staples H. Online retail sites I. Company website

A. Ask a salesperson for advice B. Get information from friends/family/peer-group C. Compare information online D. Check specific magazines such as PC world E. Other (please specify)

A. Call a friend/family member/acquaintance B. Call the company's customer service department C. Call your internet provider's customer service D. Call the store where you bought it

Yup
Yup

B.
5. What is the most important feature for you in a router? Please list in order of most important to least.
B
B
N
N
8. What range of connection would be best suited for your residence (or your workplace if you are self-employed or a small business owner)
B
9. What level of security is best suited for your residential needs (OR for your home-office or small-business needs)?
A
C
We at Wo-Fi have developed a new worry-free router that utilizes an Automatic Network Correction System (ANCS), eliminating almost all connection loss as wellas other problems. It boasts the highest connection speed available as well as superior performance and fidelity compared to current routers.

11. Of the 4 models listed below, please choose one that best suits your needs at your home or home-office/small business:
A)
150ft. Connection Range
$40-$60

B)
300ft. Connection Range
Sleek, Stylish
$90-$120

C)
500ft. Connection Range
Sleek, Stylish
$140-$150

D)
800ft. Connection Range
Sleek, Stylish
$250-$300
B
12. If the router you chose in question 11 were available now, how likely would you be to buy it at the listed price?
C
13. If you did not answer A to question 12, please list the price at which you would most definitely buy the router? ______$.
$60-$70
A. From your internet service provider B. Computer Retail Store (ex. CompUSA) C. Best Buy D. RadioShack E. Sears F. Office Depot G. Staples H. Online retailsites I. Company website
C
A. Ask a salesperson for advice B. Get information from friends/family/peer-group C. Compare information online D. Check specific magazines such as PC world E.Other (please specify)
C
A. Call a friend/family member/acquaintance B. Call the company's customer service department C. Call your internet provider's customer service D. Callthe store where you bought it
E
B
B
B

Done sir. Does this count as a homework thread?

wow thanks a lot to y'all that actually did it, after i typed it up i realized how ridiculous it was... but i don't think it counts as a hw thread? imean the hw is to have people i don't know fill it out, so maybe..?

Answers in color

Wo-FiQuestionnaire

5. What is the most important feature for you in a router? Please list in order of mostimportant to least.
A. Network Range B. Fidelity (does not disconnect or reconfigure) C. Speed D. Security DCBA

8. What range of connection would be best suited for your residence (or your workplaceif you are self-employed or a small business owner)

9. What level of security is best suited for your residential needs (OR for yourhome-office or small-business needs)?

We at Wo-Fi have developed a new worry-free router that utilizes an Automatic Network Correction System (ANCS), eliminatingalmost all connection loss as well as other problems. It boasts the highest connection speed available as well as superior performance and fidelity compared tocurrent routers.

11. Of the 4 models listed below, please choose one thatbest suits your needs at your home or home-office/small business:
A)
150ft. Connection Range
$40-$60

B)
300ft. Connection Range
Sleek, Stylish
$90-$120

C)
500ft. Connection Range
Sleek, Stylish
$140-$150

D)
800ft. Connection Range
Sleek, Stylish
$250-$300

12. If the router you chose in question 11 were availablenow, how likely would you be to buy it at the listed price?
A. Most definitely buy B. Probably buy C. Probably not buy D. Definitely notbuy

13. If you did not answer A to question 12, please listthe price at which you would most definitely buy the router? 200$.

A. From your internet service provider B. Computer Retail Store (ex. CompUSA) C. Best Buy D. RadioShack E. Sears F. Office DepotG. Staples H. Online retail sites I. Company website

A. Ask a salesperson for advice B. Get information from friends/family/peer-group C. Compare information online D. Check specificmagazines such as PC world E. Other (please specify)

Originally Posted by E3LAL

haha ok i guess imma get to makin this stuff up

indifferent.gif
After I filled it out...

no i'm gonna use yours, i typed that then reloaded the page and saw like 4 people's responses.. thanks dude

Originally Posted by Tracyforprez

Do you need more or are you good?

yo, well i mean i'd only want people wastin their time on it if they absolutely had nothin else to do, we're supposed to have 10 responses which irealize is a lot. so i figure i'll leave this up and see how many i can get by tomorrow morning and then just make the remaining up. i tried goin to themall today and gettin people to fill it... not ONE haha (again, not that i blame them)

yo, well i mean i'd only want people wastin their time on it if they absolutely had nothin else to do, we're supposed to have 10 responses which i realize is a lot. so i figure i'll leave this up and see how many i can get by tomorrow morning and then just make the remaining up. i tried goin to the mall today and gettin people to fill it... not ONE haha (again, not that i blame them)

Always pass them out in your other classes, some people always end up doing them.

Originally Posted by OkieDoqui

yo, well i mean i'd only want people wastin their time on it if they absolutely had nothin else to do, we're supposed to have 10 responses which i realize is a lot. so i figure i'll leave this up and see how many i can get by tomorrow morning and then just make the remaining up. i tried goin to the mall today and gettin people to fill it... not ONE haha (again, not that i blame them)

Always pass them out in your other classes, some people always end up doing them.

good call, didn't think of that

Wo-FiQuestionnaire

A. Network Range B. Fidelity (does not disconnect or reconfigure) C. Speed .Security

7. Do you know the full range of your wireless network? Yes/No. Ifyes,

9. What level of security is best suited for your residential needs (OR for your home-office orsmall-business needs)?

11. Of the 4 models listed below, please choose one that bestsuits your needs at your home or home-office/small business:
A)
150ft. Connection Range
$40-$60

B)
300ft. Connection Range
Sleek, Stylish
$90-$120

C)
500ft. Connection Range
Sleek, Stylish
$140-$150

)
800ft. Connection Range
Sleek, Stylish
$250-$300

12. If the router you chose in question 11 were available now,how likely would you be to buy it at the listed price?

13. If you did not answer A to question 12, please list theprice at which you would most definitely buy the router? ______$. 30

Part D: Consumer BuyingPreferences
A. From your internet service provider B. Computer Retail Store (ex. CompUSA) C. Best Buy D. RadioShack E. Sears F. Office Depot G.Staples H. Online retail sites I. Company website

A. Ask a salesperson for advice B. Get information from friends/family/peer-group C. Compare information online D. Check specificmagazines such as PC world E. Other (please specify)

A. Call a friend/family member/acquaintance B. Call the company's customer service department C. Call your internet provider's customer service D. Callthe store where you bought it

Wo-Fi Questionnaire

A. Network Range B. 1-Fidelity (does not disconnect or reconfigure) C. 2-Speed D. Security CBDA

- How much is the range or signal strength? ____ft 125

We at Wo-Fi have developed a new worry-free router that utilizes an Automatic Network Correction System (ANCS), eliminating almost all connection loss as well as other problems. It boasts the highest connection speed available as well as superior performance and fidelity compared to current routers.

A)
150ft. Connection Range
$40-$60

B)
300ft. Connection Range
Sleek, Stylish
$90-$120

C)
500ft. Connection Range
Sleek, Stylish
$140-$150

)
800ft. Connection Range
Sleek, Stylish
$250-$300

A. From your internet service provider B. Computer Retail Store (ex. CompUSA) C. Best Buy D. RadioShack E. Sears F. Office Depot G. Staples H. Online retail sites I. Company website

A. Ask a salesperson for advice B. Get information from friends/family/peer-group C. Compare information online D. Check specific magazines such as PC world E. Other (please specify)-I work for an electronics company, so myself

A. Call a friend/family member/acquaintance B. Call the company's customer service department C. Call your internet provider's customer service D. Call the store where you bought it

Back
Top Bottom