QUESTIONS ABOUT THE NEW BUY/SELL AREA? LOOK IN HERE UPDATE 8/9/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
And who is the big man exactly?
you've been on the site for 10+ years. you know who runs the site.
i doubt it will be removed though because the rule is in place to ensure that you still have the item. people get scammed all of the time on the other site. the 2 week rule serves as a deterrent to a certain degree since it makes you keep updated pics.

How do u sell??
I fixed your account so you can sell now. Check out the new rules at the top of the Classified Section you are selling your items. You also need to fill out the form in the post count inaccurate thread.

Anyone know why my picture on my listing is upside down? Its right side up on my computer. Totally confused

Anyone know why my picture on my listing is upside down? Its right side up on my computer. Totally confused
there is currently no feature to allow users to rotate images. you could always include the pics in the body of the listing in the mean time (photobucket, imageshack, tinypic, etc).

Sorry if I missed it - is there are list of who the moderators are for each size range forum?

At the moment its
baby jumpman (10.5 - 11)
memphisboi (10.5 - 11)
s dubl (11.5 & up)
me (9 & under, 9.5-10, misc)

we all have access to each section so you can contact any one of us if the main man isnt around. memphisboi's availability shifts because of the nature of his work.

other mods you might see are animalthug, solesavage, justhotkicks but they arent consistent users right now.

I dabble in other sections from time to time. But any mod can help you with a problem you might be having.

I took pictures a few days ago hoping to post some shoes for sale but then I noticed I didnt meet the requirement to post but I can now. Is it okay if i use those pictures to post my for sale items today?

I took pictures a few days ago hoping to post some shoes for sale but then I noticed I didnt meet the requirement to post but I can now. Is it okay if i use those pictures to post my for sale items today?

you still dont meet the 3 months AND 300 post requirement...

Firstly i one to said that I try to post in the misc section, but i don't know how to do it (just want to buy something, not sell, i guess meybe i don't meet the requirements). All i need is to find someone that can help me buy 2 lebron's band 'i promise'. The think is that they don't send it to Europe. Anyone could help me ?

Firstly i one to said that I try to post in the misc section, but i don't know how to do it (just want to buy something, not sell, i guess meybe i don't meet the requirements). All i need is to find someone that can help me buy 2 lebron's band 'i promise'. The think is that they don't send it to Europe. Anyone could help me ?
you want someone to buy the shoes for you and then send them to you

yeap, but 'I PROMISE' is a bracelet, not a shoe. It's on the lebron foundation website, but actually they don't send it to Europe.

Last edited:
Does it matter if it is a shoe or bracelet or sock? You still want someone to buy the product for you and send it to you with no mention of compensation

yeap, but 'I PROMISE' is a 
bracelet, not a shoe. It's on the lebron foundation website, but actually they don't send it to Europe.

start contributing to the forum and put this request in your sig until you meet the requirements.

I have been a member since 2005 and have sold shoes on here before and now with the new website it has erased everything. I filled out that form that said I used to be a member a few weeks ago and nothing has changed in my profile. What can I do? I want to sell some shoes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom