Questions about titanium and premier XXIIIs

Just a few questions regarding the limited XXIIIs:

How many pairs were made of each (titanium and premiers)?

To those who own a pair, how tough was it to cop?

Have any of you ever bought or sold at the reseller's price?

Thanks.

i believe there were 529 of each... i luckily got the premiers due to a really good connect at the time but you had people sittin in line for a week for these and some places had raffles and things of that nature.

There are only 1,058 legit Titaniums & 1,058 Premiers that were released retail in 2008. 529 pairs of each colorway were released in very select Nike accounts, the top 23 Nike retailers in the U.S. The rest were released internationally, according to the top 23 ranked retailers. They retailed for $230 but they're among the most expensive Js in the resale game. They sort of leveled off for now but I haven't seen them under $1,500-$2000 and those are conservative prices. I think they'll go back up when the hype over the upcoming Jordan XI releases passes.

Titanium, 1058. 529 in the states and 529 internationally. Four day campout and keepers.

Finale, 529 in the states only. Six day campout and resold for $6 and change.

No. These r just retail numbers. There are more as I seen Gentry give away three pairs which one went to Sole Supreme.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by VAHustler

do those numbers include the pairs with the 99999999999999 on the tags?

nope, and dont forget there were bgrades that showed up in a orlando outlet as well, but employees took all before they hit the floor

529 for the USA, and 529 for the rest of the world

The only place I had a Remote Chance of getting the Titanium 23's was from Millenium Shoes near South Central LA. through a raffle system that put you up against people in your shoe size. I was in the sz. 9 line, but jumped into the sz. 8.5 line because dude said there were 2 of those. SO I was a SHOE in to win as one would say!!!
Retail was $280, and I resold for $1800 and some change
300557769.jpg
300556581.jpg

Nike was so genius with the marketing that year. What they did was Release the first models of the JORDAN 23, and HYPERDUNK in ULTRA limited numbers, and later they released both models to the masses and the Original CW of the 23 sold out in most places.

So does that mean that the Premiers/Finales have a higher resale value because it's more rare than the titaniums?

you can probaly find the premiers for about $600 but you will have a hard time finding the titaniums for under $1000. the premiers were also sold on flight club and im not sure if the titaniums were. imo titaniums>>>>premiers. my homeboy paid $1500 for his titaniums on rd, he bought them from the manager of one of the 2 stores that got them in houston. all i can say is somebody came up real good on that deal.

titaniums are all hype. as much as i love the xx3, that colourway is completely "meh" to me.

Damn, I'm not even saying it because of the hype or value or whatever, but the Titaniums are @#$%^&* sick.  I love that colorway.  
pimp.gif

I bought 2 pairs of titatimums out NYC, I flew out there for my b day with a friend of mine and camped out for a couple days. Ended up with a 12 and a 10(my size). I sold the 12s for $1900 a week after release. Now I am holding on to my 10s for a special day, maybe when i get married.

I got two pairs from Niketown SF both in my size still DS. My first WDYWT post will be Titaniums.

Back
Top Bottom