Questions for ATHEISTS vol. keep it funky

Status
Not open for further replies.
This sounds more like a plausible prediction on family tree's from past and years to come. I think the statement is, how is our consensus being chosen where to go? What family? What country?...... Who is to determine where my mind wakes up from birth? How come I didnt wake up in Jordan's body to emphasize my athleticism versus a ****** in New Zealand with no room to emphasize athleticism? Its lottery....

If not lottery, then the X amount of billion people that are here have a set in stone reason for their existence.
It isn’t lottery, it is ancestry, then who pushes the family forward. Fame on this plane, does not equate with success and fame on the other side, and there indeed is the other side. Choices are made there, that seem to not make sense here. Here, in this plane of existence an appearance of control is needed in order to maintain white male supremacy. On the other side, it does not exist, white supremacy. This is also the reason for the need of a white based belief system here, instead of one based upon ancestry, the eldest of this planet/existence. I am rambling a bit, because I am not at my pc. But I will get back to this further.

It isn’t lottery, it is ancestry, then who pushes the family forward. Fame on this plane, does not equate with success and fame on the other side, and there indeed is the other side. Choices are made there, that seem to not make sense here. Here, in this plane of existence an appearance of control is needed in order to maintain white male supremacy. On the other side, it does not exist, white supremacy. This is also the reason for the need of a white based belief system here, instead of one based upon ancestry, the eldest of this planet/existence. I am rambling a bit, because I am not at my pc. But I will get back to this further.

My core consensus/soul landed in this body that I'm currently operating because of my ancestry?

Edit..I'm not opposed to your opinion, just want a better understanding of what your trying to convey.

My core consensus/soul landed in this body that I'm currently operating because of my ancestry?

Edit..I'm not opposed to your opinion, just want a better understanding of what your trying to convey.
You carry the body you have with you, and this isn’t an opinion. What is in your family’s line? You have. Your concept of what soul is, seems to indicate a formless entity. It isn’t.

You carry the body you have with you, and this isn’t an opinion. What is in your family’s line? You have. Your concept of what soul is, seems to indicate a formless entity. It isn’t.

I carry the body I have from different lives?
Where can I find this as not being an opinion? Be more specific about the family line as I plan to be somewhat generic due to this being a public conversation.

I carry the body I have from different lives?
Where can I find this as not being an opinion? Be more specific about the family line as I plan to be somewhat generic due to this being a public conversation.
You find it through a discussion on a forum, or with people in person, that practice such discourse. For those of us of African descent, we have our ancestral traditions that prove what we are, and then why. Those of Eurocentric beliefs, have theirs as well . If you want specificity, I recommend, depending on your ancestral lineage, to start there.

I don’t think that filling up your bodies up with plastic, and then imitating Black cultures All the way up to paining yourself brown, to be hitting the lottery. I do see it as an attempt to reconnect with the original people though. Kim’s attempts at a Black lineage is quite interesting though.

What about The Souls of the Animals of a Family.

Are those recycled as well?

Are the recycled only in the pool of Animal Souls or can a family cat become a man in his next lifetime?

KHUFU KHUFU

Are the recycled only in the pool of Animal Souls or can a family cat become a man in his next lifetime?

KHUFU KHUFU
It all depends on the tradition, which also points to the differences and age of belief. Some animals did not exist during the earliest of times.

KHUFU KHUFU

Splendid thoughts.....

At one point or another I feel like how we are towards one another as human beings determines what animal and how prosperous the next life will be.

I hate bills and politics. I'm trying to soar through the open skies in the next life...

Splendid thoughts.....

At one point or another I feel like how we are towards one another as human beings determines what animal and how prosperous the next life will be.
This is not true at all. What you are addressing is if it is up to one supposed all knowing deity, and then some supposed sin. Sin, does not exist.

This is not true at all. What you are addressing is if it is up to one supposed all knowing deity, and then some supposed sin. Sin, does not exist.

I agree with the sin statement. I lust with my eyes all day...

Its energy. It's the energy we put out, not someone with a notebook tallying up the sins. Good core intentions without causing misery upon others.

I agree with the sin statement. I lust with my eyes all day...

Its energy. It's the energy we put out, not someone with a notebook tallying up the sins. Good core intentions without causing misery upon others.
Mmmmmm, subjective. The reason I state this is because we do have enemies in this world.

I believe at a fundamental level things happen the way they happen, and for no particular reason at all.

sure, they could have happened a different way...but they didn´t and here we are.

history only forms a narrative in reverse.
what r ur thoughts on luck (bad/good) & our thoughts creating the reality around us?
Being born into the Kardashian clan you hit the lottery.
you think so? they got self image issues. like they hate the way they look. they probably cry themselves to sleep at night.

what r ur thoughts on luck (bad/good) & our thoughts creating the reality around us?

you think so? they got self image issues. like they hate the way they look. they probably cry themselves to sleep at night.

hmm...well, I see ¨luck¨ more like a confluence of factors...you get born in the right place and you´re guaranteed clean drinking water, you turn down the wrong street and get hit by a car, you stay up late watching Monday Night Football and are just late enough for work in the Twin Towers on 9/11 (that totally happened).

is any of that ¨luck¨ or is it just where everything happened to line up?

speaking from my personal experience, I feel ¨luckier¨ than Earth average...things that could have gone either way generally break good, the gambles in life I take generally work out...but is that just my perception at work?

for me, much of it is in the way we see our circumstances...who knows, Sisyphus might be happy.

Last edited:
Your ancestors can and will protect you from tragedy, even if you do not recognize it. This isn’t luck, which yet again proves how the abrahamic faiths have been used to disconnect a people from knowing the truth about how this world actually works, and then who is actually in charge, then why. LoveCraft Country would be an interesting watch for some here.

Just for practice, I have been asking the Ancestors for help/assistance before each and every workout.

Just asking them to give me strength to perform at my highest capacity.

Just for practice, I have been asking the Ancestors for help/assistance before each and every workout.

Just asking them to give me strength to perform at my highest capacity.
I thank them first for all of the enemies they’ve protected me from, then all of the blessings they’ve allowed through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom