Questions for ATHEISTS vol. keep it funky

Status
Not open for further replies.
20201219_150646.jpg
20201219_150659.jpg

Anyways....enjoy your Saturday man.
Wait, did she tell that she was white, or Hungarian?

I get that, but when the issue is oppression, and what that means politically?
Well yeah when it gets to those specific topics nah.

Like I'm thinking of the situations where I may defend a religious person but if we getting deeper in to it and really consider the insidious **** religions are used for nah **** them.

ahat ahat

You do realize that there are people of a certain descent, that do not identify as white, correct? I have no beef with anyone who does not identify with whiteness. Intellectualism should indeed rule.

HOWEVER, you didn't address the WIKI article, nor the other articles posted.

Look who ur quoting man. Stop the garbage and contradictions. A colonial administrator and this is who ur quoting to say satanic verses acting like you have intellect
E2AD8457-7C92-427D-850F-4D720BF3210B.png

Look who ur quoting man. Stop the garbage and contradictions. A colonial administrator and this is who ur quoting to say satanic verses acting like you have intellect
E2AD8457-7C92-427D-850F-4D720BF3210B.png

not to mention the Quran DOES NOT say anything about the three Arabian pagan gods.. ur truly a bigot as the other poster said

not to mention the Quran DOES NOT say anything about the three Arabian pagan gods.. ur truly a bigot as the other poster said
Right.

Why did Mohammad destroy those temples to those Goddess'?

You are Jewish, right?

Show me where this is wrong,

1595683400866.png

ahat ahat

You do realize that there are people of a certain descent, that do not identify as white, correct? I have no beef with anyone who does not identify with whiteness. Intellectualism should indeed rule.

HOWEVER, you didn't address the WIKI article, nor the other articles posted.
Whats there left to address?

I explained where the word Allah comes from. It is not from where you nor those articles you posted claim it comes from.

Right.

Why did Mohammad destroy those temples to those Goddess'?

You are Jewish, right?

You didn’t post a Quran screenshot with those verses, so immediately every poster should be aware of your hypocrisy. And your ways of spreading lies.

You also don’t defend quoting Sir William Muir you hypocrite.

He destroyed them because Islam preached monotheism you bigot. It’s the complete opposite of what you are trying to say.

Whats there left to address?

I explained where the word Allah comes from. It is not from where you nor those articles you posted claim it comes from.
I do not debate what you know. I am debating what you seem to not know.

You know what your faith teaches you. What does HISTORY teach you, or do you wish to ignore that part?

I can understand the fear in knowing, and comfort in NOT knowing as well.

You didn’t post a Quran screenshot with those verses, so immediately every poster should be aware of your hypocrisy. And your ways of spreading lies.

He destroyed them because Islam preached monotheism you bigot. It’s the complete opposite of what you are trying to say.
lol, you don't realize that by calling me a bigot, it shows the fear that you have while in this discussion.

As stated, there is the history as told in scribes like the bible, and then there is actual HISTORY of how these religions came to power. Christians/Jews who conflate their scribes with actual science, always react the way that you do.

The way that I do? I’m sorry, did you actually post screen shots of Quran verses talking about those “three gods “ you decided to bring up? No you didn’t? Ok.You have garbage sources.

did you posta screenshot of who coined the term “ satanic verses” and who you get your knowledge from? No you didn’t?Ok.

don’t post things you have no idea about. Go ahead bro talk about ur own atheist life your own views have fun, don’t post lies that you then ignore like the true troll you are.

And yes calling you a hypocrite and bigot is very accurate, has nothing to do with emotions

I do not debate what you know. I am debating what you seem to not know.

You know what your faith teaches you. What does HISTORY teach you, or do you wish to ignore that part?

I can understand the fear in knowing, and comfort in NOT knowing as well.
🔥

The way that I do? I’m sorry, did you actually post screen shots of Quran verses talking about those “three gods “ you decided to bring up? No you didn’t? Ok.You have garbage sources.

did you posta screenshot of who coined the term “ satanic verses” and who you get your knowledge from? No you didn’t?Ok.

don’t post things you have no idea about. Go ahead bro talk about ur own atheist life your own views have fun, don’t post lies that you then ignore like the true troll you are.

And yes calling you a hypocrite and bigot is very accurate, has nothing to do with emotions
I am not an atheist.

So, let's start all over again.

You are Jewish, right? Show me where the chart on Abraham is wrong.

Got a question for you. I come in peace.

No verse reference, I want your thoughts. When it comes to, "Thou shalt not kill" how do you think/assume killings done by soldiers is viewed by God? ICIP

htg designs htg designs

Or anyone else

When you dismiss religious scriptures based on their literal interpretation you are working on the same intellectual level as those who accept them based on that literal reading.

When you dismiss religious scriptures based on their literal interpretation you are working on the same intellectual level as those who accept them based on that literal reading.
However, science and scripture should at least be close to agreement. If not, that scripture is nothing more than a horribly written fable.

I am still waiting on a response upon if man is all powerful, why do they need women in order to get here?

However, science and scripture should at least be close to agreement. If not, that scripture is nothing more than a horribly written fable.

I am still waiting on a response upon if man is all powerful, why do they need women in order to get here?

When comparing science and scripture, you are generally still working off literal interpretation. To put it another way, its no great feat of intellectualism to understand the laws of physics as it relates to walking on water, for example, and dismiss the reading as false or fable. But what does walking on water represent from a philosophical standpoint?

Historicaly, the term "man" has been used to refer to the human race in general. Sexist I know, but i dont think there is delineation between man and woman from a spiritual standpoint. Or maybe that was the intended commentary by whoever said it, idk, i suppose it would depend on the particular source. I would find that interpretation inaccurate in that case.

When comparing science and scripture, you are generally still working off literal interpretation. To put it another way, its no great feat of intellectualism to understand the laws of physics as it relates to walking on water, for example, and dismiss the reading as false or fable. But what does walking on water represent from a philosophical standpoint?

Historicaly, the term "man" has been used to refer to the human race in general. Sexist I know, but i dont think there is delineation between man and woman from a spiritual standpoint. Or maybe that was the intended commentary by whoever said it, idk, i suppose it would depend on the particular source. I would find that interpretation inaccurate in that case.
Obviously being able to read in metaphor is utilizing a higher sense of intelligence, understanding through the higher self. No doubt about that. However, there is also interpretation through ACTION. The only time that man has been used to describe humanity, is when existence is determined through patriarchy. That in itself is a major problem, because it does not address when man was not even a being in this plane of existence. There was a time that only women existed, self replicating organisms, of which still exists today in certain life forms.

There is continuation without a male species, however, there is no reproduction nor continuation without the female species.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom