QUICK iPhone question. HELP

My iPhone froze, and my power button doesn't work. How can I remove the battery? Unless theres another way. help me please thanks

My iPhone froze, and my power button doesn't work. How can I remove the battery? Unless theres another way. help me please thanks

Originally Posted by Pill Clinton

PresidentObamaLaughWHP_gallery_primary.jpg

Originally Posted by Pill Clinton

PresidentObamaLaughWHP_gallery_primary.jpg

Connect it to your pc to see if itunes registers it. If so put it into DFU mode(google). After that restore.

Connect it to your pc to see if itunes registers it. If so put it into DFU mode(google). After that restore.

plug it up. that usually works for me. once it didn't. i took it to the apple store. they made sure no water damage then tried to fix it. they couldn't so they just handed me a new iphone and said go home and sync it. got all my info on the new joint. minus saved text messages though.

plug it up. that usually works for me. once it didn't. i took it to the apple store. they made sure no water damage then tried to fix it. they couldn't so they just handed me a new iphone and said go home and sync it. got all my info on the new joint. minus saved text messages though.

Back
Top Bottom