Quick PayPal question... vol. I think I got scammed

always check your paypal account. if the money is on hold, it'll let you know it's on hold or whatnot.

the e-mail you got was probably a spoof e-mail. try to stop the shipment. good luck.

smh @ the wrong info given from the get

always check your paypal account. if the money is on hold, it'll let you know it's on hold or whatnot.

the e-mail you got was probably a spoof e-mail. try to stop the shipment. good luck.

smh @ the wrong info given from the get

wow i cant believe people actually told you to ship the package without having the money in your account... since when do you ship anything without the money?
nerd.gif

this is an example of people just saying stuff just to say it... when they dont even know what they are talking about...
30t6p3b.gif

i feel bad for you... i hope you get your sneakers back.

wow i cant believe people actually told you to ship the package without having the money in your account... since when do you ship anything without the money?
nerd.gif

this is an example of people just saying stuff just to say it... when they dont even know what they are talking about...
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by leothegod

nerd.gif

30t6p3b.gif

maybe because this is actually a PayPal policy... but it goes hand in hand with eBay and doesn't apply with deals outside of it. 
however, what people forgot to leave out was that there should have been a pending transaction on the OPs PayPal page. 

if he puts a stop on the shipment, the package will be returned. he'll lose out on the money he used to ship it, but it's better than losing the pair of shoes entirely. 

nerd.gif

30t6p3b.gif

maybe because this is actually a PayPal policy... but it goes hand in hand with eBay and doesn't apply with deals outside of it. 
however, what people forgot to leave out was that there should have been a pending transaction on the OPs PayPal page. 

if he puts a stop on the shipment, the package will be returned. he'll lose out on the money he used to ship it, but it's better than losing the pair of shoes entirely. 

Originally Posted by al3x89

nerd.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Yep...sorry for the bad advice OP, these dudes weren't reading properly. The transaction should have showed up as pending on your paypal page regardless. Within that they have a dropdown menu where you could put the tracking number in. Good luck trying to stop the shipment, you're out of luck if the package gets to dude unless you take it in your own hands and give him a visit, hire goons, etc.

Originally Posted by al3x89

nerd.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Yep...sorry for the bad advice OP, these dudes weren't reading properly. The transaction should have showed up as pending on your paypal page regardless. Within that they have a dropdown menu where you could put the tracking number in. Good luck trying to stop the shipment, you're out of luck if the package gets to dude unless you take it in your own hands and give him a visit, hire goons, etc.

Back
Top Bottom