Quick question about Raptor DMP VII's

Took out the insole and saw that underneath the insole it is cardboard looking. I have removed insoles on the other pair of jays I have and have never seen this. Considering that these are the 09 retro's, would this be one of their "cost cutting measures?" Just trying to make sure what I bought isn't fake.

Took out the insole and saw that underneath the insole it is cardboard looking. I have removed insoles on the other pair of jays I have and have never seen this. Considering that these are the 09 retro's, would this be one of their "cost cutting measures?" Just trying to make sure what I bought isn't fake.

I'm at work but will post pics when I get home. It's brown cardboard looking opposed to that white bottom that has threads and stuff on regular J'z.

I'm at work but will post pics when I get home. It's brown cardboard looking opposed to that white bottom that has threads and stuff on regular J'z.

I came across this and tried to remove the insoles of my pair. Couldn't even remove it
laugh.gif

I'll try in the morning but hopefully you find your answer soon.

I came across this and tried to remove the insoles of my pair. Couldn't even remove it
laugh.gif

I'll try in the morning but hopefully you find your answer soon.

Lol.. you should just rip them out and tell what you see. I'll have a pic up in the a.m though.

Lol.. you should just rip them out and tell what you see. I'll have a pic up in the a.m though.

He is right. Sad thing is that I verified that it was also done on my the Olympic "FTLOG" and it was. This pisses me off. 

He is right. Sad thing is that I verified that it was also done on my the Olympic "FTLOG" and it was. This pisses me off. 

Yeah. I just checked my Raptor DMP. At 1st I couldnt even remove it. But yeah mine has cardboard. I checked my Oly VII Love of the game and it was the cardboard. I guess its a Air Jordan VII thing ? because the rest of my Jordans has the white part with the stitching. The IX has the regular stitching its suppose to have. Ima take a pic soon..

Yeah. I just checked my Raptor DMP. At 1st I couldnt even remove it. But yeah mine has cardboard. I checked my Oly VII Love of the game and it was the cardboard. I guess its a Air Jordan VII thing ? because the rest of my Jordans has the white part with the stitching. The IX has the regular stitching its suppose to have. Ima take a pic soon..

Quashy wrote:

I just checked my Citrus' and they weren't cardboard. It had the white stuff but not really any threads. There was also a hole in the heel area. not very wide at all though, kind of like a nail. I didn't think my raptor's were fake, because the guy who sold them to me had a good rep. It was more of a general q, but if anyone has anymore info, chime in.

Quashy wrote:

I just checked my Citrus' and they weren't cardboard. It had the white stuff but not really any threads. There was also a hole in the heel area. not very wide at all though, kind of like a nail. I didn't think my raptor's were fake, because the guy who sold them to me had a good rep. It was more of a general q, but if anyone has anymore info, chime in.

Both shoes in the DMP VII pack had cardboard in them. I got that pack last year under retail via F&F awhile after they released. When I replaced the insoles with some custom ones, I saw the cardboard. Other than the wrong date on the tongue this pack will catch more hate now when this becomes common knowledge. I wish I waited even longer to get that pack since it didn't do well after the market got flooded with all True Flight releases. I hope they don't do this with the Bordeaux's when they retro in March.

Both shoes in the DMP VII pack had cardboard in them. I got that pack last year under retail via F&F awhile after they released. When I replaced the insoles with some custom ones, I saw the cardboard. Other than the wrong date on the tongue this pack will catch more hate now when this becomes common knowledge. I wish I waited even longer to get that pack since it didn't do well after the market got flooded with all True Flight releases. I hope they don't do this with the Bordeaux's when they retro in March.

soo why do they use cardboard??? I can see that JB super-super-super-glued the insole to the sole so we wont look in there lol. It really was hard to pull the insole out of the shoe just to take a quick peep. My flu games has the regular white stitching also. Sooooooo im thinking that it has to be an air jordan vii thing?

soo why do they use cardboard??? I can see that JB super-super-super-glued the insole to the sole so we wont look in there lol. It really was hard to pull the insole out of the shoe just to take a quick peep. My flu games has the regular white stitching also. Sooooooo im thinking that it has to be an air jordan vii thing?

It might be..Lol I was also thinking.. why the eff is the date on the tongue upside down? I guess that's just how they made them. The sad thing is I've personally seen cardboard insoles on fakes too. SMDH

It might be..Lol I was also thinking.. why the eff is the date on the tongue upside down? I guess that's just how they made them. The sad thing is I've personally seen cardboard insoles on fakes too. SMDH

Back
Top Bottom