Quick question bros

Engine sounds normal when idle, just won't go when in drive, won't power. Just will roll forward. Could it be a sensor or the cables? Or the part that the cables pull?

What is this called? And when I try to press the gas it turns off. These 2 cables that turns the throttle I guess? If anyone can help
throttle cable maybe? sometimes called accelerator cable. did you try google? no offense.

Those wires connect to your throttle sensor, which is almost definitely part of the problem if not the cause of the problem.

Search "closed throttle switch" or "throttle sensor" + your car model and you should be able to find dozens of help threads describing the same issue and how to fix it.

Those wires connect to your throttle sensor, which is almost definitely part of the problem if not the cause of the problem.

Search "closed throttle switch" or "throttle sensor" + your car model and you should be able to find dozens of help threads describing the same issue and how to fix it.

Thanks bro. Yea I was trying google but had no idea how to phrase it! But got it! Thanks

Is dat da hemi?

mccain-snatches-mic-o.gif

Check your flux capacitor, fight a racoon for trash, you're welcome.

Back
Top Bottom