Quick Question to my fam w/ Slabs, and Big Shoe Riders in General

Originally Posted by handullz

i got an impala, and i'm finna get some tint... i wanna roll w/ the dark dark, 5% tint, but i hear that them laws be on yo butt...

i'm askin yall... have yall got pulled over for having too dark tint?...

or if you got some rims on ya whip-appeal... like 22" or better, do the cops try to come at you still? I'm trying to get these 22" choppaz next month, and get this tint, but i dont want these law dogs on my tail, ya know?...

Does your NT SN refer to xanax handle bars?

Handles
pimp.gif

if u gonna drive around in a impala, 5% tint, with 22in rims you gonna get some unwanted attention. expect cops and robbers.

Originally Posted by MC OTAKU

if u gonna drive around in a impala, 5% tint, with 22in rims you gonna get some unwanted attention. expect cops and robbers.

Basically...I have a chevy on 22s.Make sure you get a VIPER alarm system.
As soon as u get rims you basically just entered yourself in a game of "Cops and Robbers"
Never ride dirty....Ever.You will get pulled over and you WILL go to jail

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Originally Posted by handullz

i got an impala, and i'm finna get some tint... i wanna roll w/ the dark dark, 5% tint, but i hear that them laws be on yo butt...

i'm askin yall... have yall got pulled over for having too dark tint?...

or if you got some rims on ya whip-appeal... like 22" or better, do the cops try to come at you still? I'm trying to get these 22" choppaz next month, and get this tint, but i dont want these law dogs on my tail, ya know?...

Does your NT SN refer to xanax handle bars?

Handles
pimp.gif

hahaha... naw, bro.... handullz on the court.... not the planks... lol...

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

op if you in houston get at me, i could get you right.
AYO

laugh.gif
really, though?
eyes.gif

indifferent.gif
, Stay Lurkin... smh.... you really reachin, kinfoe...

On my last truck, I had 5% on the sides and 15% on the windshield... I drove with that for about a year and a halfbefore I finally got pulled over on a military base at work...

On my new truck, I put 20% all the way around...

I got pulled over Sunday night for them...
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

Originally Posted by G2345

^^^ i thought u were in jail??

laugh.gif
Dude is nothing but a internet gangsta. Whatever makes you feel good I guess.

im a internet gangster because i had got warrants for my traffic tickets? and violated my probation by being lazy? thats not gangster at all to me bro, and nordo i try to act, sound, or be "gangsta". i just do me bro..

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

Originally Posted by G2345

^^^ i thought u were in jail??

laugh.gif
Dude is nothing but a internet gangsta. Whatever makes you feel good I guess.

im a internet gangster because i had got warrants for my traffic tickets? and violated my probation by being lazy? thats not gangster at all to me bro, and nor do i try to act, sound, or be "gangsta". i just do me bro..
The way you come on here saying you are going to jail and all that mess, typing like some moron, not being able to handle your business. YeaI'd put that as you are trying to get some internet tough guy cred. Get a life dude, people like you are the reason America is in the ++!% hole as it is.

so the way i type and get on nt and tell my situation i am craving "e-net tough guy cred"?? c'mon bro get off the gas, im just being straight upreal, this aint make believe +@!!! this is my life! aint nothing gangsta about my situation bro, hop off my nutz.

SwanginOn4z wrote:
so the way i type and get on nt and tell my situation i am craving "e-net tough guy cred"?? c'mon bro get off the gas, im just being straight up real, this aint make believe +@!!! this is my life! aint nothing gangsta about my situation bro, hop off my nutz.
After your run ins with the law it just seems like you're still worried about the wrong things, though. Why not get a higher education orsomething and try to secure your future as a successful male figure? Slabz are not that serious. At least get your future right and move into one of them goodneighborhoods and THEN bust that slab out and let THEM haters hate
pimp.gif
. Because those haters might stereotype, but they won't rob and kill over it andthat's real talk

My wife drives a 2008 Escalade. That thing came with 22's and tint on the back windows. Ridiculous of you ask me but she likes it.

SwanginOn4z wrote:
so the way i type and get on nt and tell my situation i am craving "e-net tough guy cred"?? c'mon bro get off the gas, im just being straight up real, this aint make believe +@!!! this is my life! aint nothing gangsta about my situation bro, hop off my nutz.
After your run ins with the law it just seems like you're still worried about the wrong things, though. Why not get a higher education or something and try to secure your future as a successful male figure? Slabz are not that serious. At least get your future right and move into one of them good neighborhoods and THEN bust that slab out and let THEM haters hate
pimp.gif
. Because those haters might stereotype, but they won't rob and kill over it and that's real talk

Just cause dudes a bum doesn't mean he's trying to be gangster

Originally Posted by Wade187

SwanginOn4z wrote:
After your run ins with the law it just seems like you're still worried about the wrong things, though. Why not get a higher education or something and try to secure your future as a successful male figure? Slabz are not that serious. At least get your future right and move into one of them good neighborhoods and THEN bust that slab out and let THEM haters hate
pimp.gif
. Because those haters might stereotype, but they won't rob and kill over it and that's real talk

Where does it say that he's trying to be a gangster?

Originally Posted by Wade187

SwanginOn4z wrote:
pimp.gif

Where does it say that he's trying to be a gangster?

Did you even read anything before quoting dude? He is replying to dude who said he's trying to be a gangster, you're telling him what he should bedoing. Dude didn't ask how to better his life he just stated that he isn't trying to be a gangster.

Back
Top Bottom