Quick Request: Free Warrior tickets?

lol i know it's a looooonnnnggg shot but i was trying to see if someone here could hook it up with tickets to thrusdays bulls game. I want to take my dad,who is a big C webb fan, but my pockets are hurting right now. Thought it would be a great surprise. any help would be dope! thanks in advance

edwin... good luck on free tickets... after the playoffs run last year, it seems as if there is no such thing as free warriors tickets.

lol yeah i know. I remember when they couldnt even give em away.

hows everything been tho? hows the G?

yea man... up until mid last season, warriors tickets were super easy to come by.... i always had a friend that new someone giving tickets away, but now, itsdifferent.

the G is cool. haven't done much to it lately, but it will be getting a Alpine IVA-W505 when they come out in a few months.

dope that unit looks sweet. I wanted to use my tax return on a Pioneer AVIC-D3 but looks like all that is going to bills lol. any good indash recommendations?

The D3 is a real good unit for the price. Personally, I like a full 7" unit, but the D3 is really hard to beat for the price.

i love how these turned into a conversation about cars/slap between you two... haha anyways who the heck would just give free tickets?

Oh... my friend just bought some tickets on stubhub last night for the Chicago game on thursday. . so-so seats, but !#*%, they were $18 each. I think row 8upper level. Not free, but not bad.

Back
Top Bottom