Quick response requested, please. LC Stealth Foams. And would you trade your Area 72 Chuckposites fo

Need a LC on some Stealth Foams. Also, would you trade a pair of DS pair of Area 72 Chuckposites (note: the assbags at FTL can't follow company policy with Atomic releases or mine that are clearly stated in my order to double box my crap so my box is destroyed;however my shoes are still flawless). Anyway, back to my question, would you trade for a DS pair of the Stealth Foams or would you ask for money on their end, too?

View media item 362617

Straight up,even swap no swindle,right?

What's swindle? Sorry. I was thinking he should add money on his end, but I'm not trying to rip people off either. Originally he offered other shoes I wasn't really fond off plus $200. I told him I usually only wear Js and foams. Then he said he had the Stealths and he caught my ear.

What's swindle? Sorry. I was thinking he should add money on his end, but I'm not trying to rip people off either. Originally he offered other shoes I wasn't really fond off plus $200. I told him I usually only wear Js and foams. Then he said he had the Stealths and he caught my ear.
i dont think some major cash

maybe like $40 thats about it

see what he says and think about it

It's a fair trade if you're not looking to profit. From a retail standpoint the 72s were 25 dollars more. If you're going by aftermarket value.... I may ask for $30 dollars, or a least that he pay shipping, as the area 72s tend to fetch 30-50 dollars more. Realistically tho, they can both be had for around the same price if you do some shopping.

I'd do a straight trade, but that's cause I get shoes to wear, not resell. 

I have both and I prefer the stealths. Barkleys have a bit more value so i agree, try to milk him for as much cash as you can.

Last edited:
Thanks guys. I was thinking $50-$75, too. They look legit, but I wanted to make sure. Any input on that?

Any tips on what to look for in a fake pair or better put, what to look for in an authentic pair? Im still new to Foams and know more about Js.

Faker than Pam Anderson's boobs. He drove an hour to me, but short of outright telling him they're fake, I said something was off with them and I can't do the deal and sorry he drove so far. Thanks guys.

They are. I see myself wearing my foams to work more than anything else, plus foams are a lot more wearable and cleaner.
trying to get a pair myself of stealths as only foams colourways i kinda like

Back
Top Bottom