Quick Royal 1 Legit Check

These are sspicious, leather should be WAY more tumbled on swoosh and to, wait for more opinions

I'd wanna say quality control issues with the tongue but I have 3 pairs direct from Nike and none of the tongues are misaligned like that

Those tongues look really wierd..everything else looks fine but I never seen tongues like that before

Straight from SNKRS app I got them for my son tongues are wack but nevertheless legit

[ATTACHMENT=13781]IMG_1258.JPG (968k. JPG file)[/ATTACHMENT][ATTACHMENT=13782][ATTACHMENT=13783][ATTACHMENT=13784][ATTACHMENT=13785][ATTACHMENT=13786][ATTACHMENT=13787]IMG_1265.JPG (1,635k. JPG file)[/ATTACHMENT][/ATTACHMENT][/ATTACHMENT][/ATTACHMENT][/ATTACHMENT][/ATTACHMENT]

Hey can anyone help me legit check these please? So I purchased these off someone from eBay, they told me they are 100% authentic and were purchased from champs in Seattle, WA. Everything checks out, the box looks legit, and the shoes however the insoles the Nike logo faces the same direction... I saw a YouTube video where someone says they're fake but also read a review on here where someone said they had that issue but they were b grades. Does any one else have shoes with the Nike logo facing the same direction????? This is why I hate not getting sneakers for retail!!!

[ATTACHMENT=13781]IMG_1258.JPG (968k. JPG file)[/ATTACHMENT][ATTACHMENT=13782][ATTACHMENT=13783][ATTACHMENT=13784][ATTACHMENT=13785][ATTACHMENT=13786][ATTACHMENT=13787]IMG_1265.JPG (1,635k. JPG file)[/ATTACHMENT][/ATTACHMENT][/ATTACHMENT][/ATTACHMENT][/ATTACHMENT][/ATTACHMENT]

Hey can anyone help me legit check these please? So I purchased these off someone from eBay, they told me they are 100% authentic and were purchased from champs in Seattle, WA. Everything checks out, the box looks legit, and the shoes however the insoles the Nike logo faces the same direction... I saw a YouTube video where someone says they're fake but also read a review on here where someone said they had that issue but they were b grades. Does any one else have shoes with the Nike logo facing the same direction????? This is why I hate not getting sneakers for retail!!!

need pics of both sides of shoe

Back
Top Bottom