Quick Ways to make 1,000 for tuition and still looking for a job???

yo allstar

Banned
Hey NT I usually don't come on here with my problems but I was just interested in what some of you guys have to offer....anyway I go to St.John'sUniversity and my first semester I dormed but I was unable to get loans my second semester due to credit issues so I'm no longer dorming however I paidhalf of my tuition and still need to pay another 1000 dollars by fed.15th and I've applied for jobs everywhere....any ideas guys???

go to the tutoring center and offer your services.

Flip your items (shoes,electronics, etc)

my friend plays online poker tournaments .. he made a grand in a month and a bit

Sell yourself to 100 fat chicks for $10. Or sell yourself to 10 REALLY REALLY fat chicks for $100. Fat chicks need lovin' too... They just gotta pay!

Yes I maxed out my government loans based on what my mom makes...but my family is going through a tough time right now.....and I can't eff a fatgirl.....does anyone know of places in nyc hiring?? I've applied all over..
frown.gif

Sell your shoes.. Think of it as an investment in your future.. It may be hard but thats the best thing i can think of to get money quickly.. P.S Mcdonalds isalways hiring if you need the funds that bad it shouldnt really matter the job

go sell yourself on the strip
or look for work in a really busy
retaurant. depending on how much
you work you can prolly make a grand
in like a couple weeks

Originally Posted by YO allstar

Yes I maxed out my government loans based on what my mom makes...but my family is going through a tough time right now.....and I can't eff a fat girl.....does anyone know of places in nyc hiring?? I've applied all over..
frown.gif

Financial aid offices have contingency plans for something like this. Speak to your financial aid counselor and tell them what's going on. If it'sas bad as you say they might give you the G or 500. I don't know how it works at St.Johns but I heard that they are very stingy with aid money.

Originally Posted by JDocs

my friend plays online poker tournaments .. he made a grand in a month and a bit
had a homie who seriously o.d.'ed on that #!%!.
spent his entire savings and sold a ps3 in the early months of having one.
told him to chill but son wasn't tryna hear that
ohwell.gif

well St.John's is extremely stingy with money which is why im tranfersing....i jsut need to survive this year

Originally Posted by YO allstar

....anyway I go to St.John's University and my first semester I dormed but I was unable to get loans my second semester due to credit issues so I'm no longer dorming however I paid half of my tuition and still need to pay another 1000 dollars by fed.15th and I've applied for jobs everywhere....any ideas guys???

st. john's is unappreciated.

take it from me, st. john's is notorious for giving scholarship/loans to get you to go.. and then taking them away for the slightest thing.

this happens even at the law school level.

mad.gif
mad.gif
St.johns man. First I get like a 4k in free aid the rest in loans than I change majors which makes me change schools. Now I'm expected tograduate a year later now
indifferent.gif
Didn't even went from SportsManagement to Finance and 3 credits didn't transfer but all the ones that did are just electives now so now I have to take one class over so it can be a"business school class"
eyes.gif
. That school really*%$++# you aroundI cant wait to get the hell out of there those money hungry bastards freakin 3rd rate%!$* school

eBay bruh, sell anything you have that you probably don't NEED. Trust me, there is always someway you can get those kicks, ipods, whatever back.

I sold almost everything worth anything to pay for tuition last semester...god i cant wait to transfer

Back
Top Bottom