Quickstrikes in May: Air Jordan VI

Originally Posted by 410FRESH

Originally Posted by Tuk Low

HINT HINT I SAW THE EASTBAY CATALOG PICS OF THE BLACK/INFARED DATED JUNE!!!! HINT HINT
wink.gif
can u post those pics? (hint,hint)
SORRY I DIDNT THINK IT WOULD BE LIKE THIS SO I DIDNT SAVE THEM..... BUT THEY LOOK JUST LIKE THE OGs AND THEY WERE GS SIZE IN THE PICK AND EASTBAY WILL HAVE THEM WHEN THEY ARE OUT!

They look like OG's ? So the patent leather doesnt ruin the whole shoe ?

OK I FOUND THEM I DID SAVE THE PICS!!!! I CAN ONLY SHOW THE PS PIC THOUGH AND IT LOOKS SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT,,,,, I MIGHTSHOW THE GS PIC LATER NEXT MONTH!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
e5916a155cc91db092e34b77603f99a699c5d8af.jpg

OK I FOUND THEM I DID SAVE THE PICS!!!! I CAN ONLY SHOW THE PS PIC THOUGH AND IT LOOKS SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT,,,,, I MIGHT SHOW THE GS PIC LATER NEXT MONTH!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

wasnt this pic shown like last year ????

laugh.gif

HINT HINT I SAW THE EASTBAY CATALOG PICS OF THE BLACK/INFARED DATED JUNE!!!! HINT HINT
wink.gif
This was really unnecessary. I hope your not trying to get people's hopes up or looking for a quick shot at some e-fame. If your serious please beso kind as to provide actual info and not some old pic that was posted years ago. If this turns out to be nothing more than lies you deserved to beBANNED!!!!

laugh.gif
@ people coming in here swearing they got the inside scoop.

eyes.gif
just stop. Everything yall know came from here weeks before you knewabout it.

Props to the real heads with true info...

Originally Posted by KeVeNMaYnE

OK I FOUND THEM I DID SAVE THE PICS!!!! I CAN ONLY SHOW THE PS PIC THOUGH AND IT LOOKS SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT,,,,, I MIGHT SHOW THE GS PIC LATER NEXT MONTH!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

wasnt this pic shown like last year ????

laugh.gif
Yes there were .. werent they a sample GS pic.

what's going on? every one is throwing around speculation with no concrete proof. this post should be locked.

i thought it was going to be olympic VII like the barcelona's that were in one of these posts

My fault about the V Lows. . .

I've been in L.A. and didn't manage time to come and rephrase what I posted.

Peace

no matter what the VI's pack will be a great pack to get......................

Back
Top Bottom