Quidditch on college campuses

freeman.jpg

I would hate to see grown men running around my campus holding brooms sticks while trying to hunt some random runner in all yellow. that's $@*##!% type of %*!*

I would hate to see grown men running around my campus holding brooms sticks while trying to hunt some random runner in all yellow. that's $@*##!% type of %*!*

Originally Posted by M4rioL

I would hate to see grown men running around my campus holding brooms sticks while trying to hunt some random runner in all yellow. that's +$!%%%% type of +##@

Well if you don't want to play thats more gryffindor punai for me. I'll love to play its just fooling around for the most part.

I would hate to see grown men running around my campus holding brooms sticks while trying to hunt some random runner in all yellow. that's +$!%%%% type of +##@

Well if you don't want to play thats more gryffindor punai for me. I'll love to play its just fooling around for the most part.

wow....grow up

wow....grow up

Back
Top Bottom