Quit Hatin NTers

All i see on several forums is. JB is releasing garbage, and they have fallen off. QUIT COMPLAINING PEOPLE at the end of the day JB is JB they aint gonnachange for you crybabys im not sayin the shoes are good either but complainin like little babies isnt making !%@# better

indifferent.gif
It's a forum for a reason.

Its a forum u come in here to talk about shoes get over it. Like the shoes in your avatar there ugly.

Thanks for noticing em /.u might say there ugly but why wud i care wat u say? i dont buy shoes by what others think

Originally Posted by Rino242

Thanks for noticing em /.u might say there ugly but why wud i care wat u say? i dont buy shoes by what others think

So if you don't care what people say...then why did you make a post about what people are saying???
laugh.gif

It all depends on how you feel. I mean, there are people on NT who complain too much (i'm not saying any names), but a forum is for expressing how youfeel. Also, to each is his own about the 2008 olympic VI's that are in your avy (they aren't half bad IMO, even though I myself prefer the 2000 olympicVI's over them).

yea me 2 i copped because they werent that expensive. i mean i know i can complain sumtimes 2 but some people just over do it

Originally Posted by Rino242

All i see on several forums is. JB is releasing garbage, and they have fallen off. QUIT COMPLAINING PEOPLE at the end of the day JB is JB they aint gonna change for you crybabys im not sayin the shoes are good either but complainin like little babies isnt making !%@# better
free speech. the same right to complain is the same right allowing you to ask that people quit complaining. so quit your complaining aboutcomplainers. haha i just had to.

btw mods. delete this useless thread. i seriously think you could have just make your statement in the thread where people were complaining rather than make anew thread just for the statement you made. there goes a minute of my life. wha wha

instead of making a pointless thread and making yourself look like a HB you could have made your useless post on an ongoing thread. mods lock

you tripin if you dont think jb is releasin garbage if you dont like the hate go some where else

People that always have something negative to say about things are the ones who buy what others like.
It seem as if they be wanting someone to cosign with them. and 3 years from now they're gonna be the ones talking about how much they shouldnt have passedon a shoe. Then the idiots gonna be thirsty and spend over 300 dollars for a shoe that they cant wear talking bout its there grail. I been here for too long Iknow. My thig is if you dont like something just exit out the topic and talk about something you do like. There so many threads that I have read that had somehideous shoes in it and I never even commented on. If you dont like shut up. If you do talk about them. This forum use to be all about information and help butnow its full of immature people that only want and give opinions. When I say that is because look at the threads. How many helpful threads do you see now? Yousee maybe 2 threads with helpful information. I remember a while back when you would come on here and see information from 5 different sources ( Baby J,Snuggles, Flip, and many more. ). This site went girlie to me. All you cats want our opinions. Yall might as well make a post saying "Do these look cute?Cause I dont have an mind of my own so help me niketalk" thread.

Back
Top Bottom