Quite possibly the SICKEST BMW I have ever seen

The ride OP posted is sick, I love the carbon inside. The shock and over the top value is high, yet subtle in a way that it all fits perfectly like it wasstock.

I really wish the interior were red and BLACK...instead of the white they put in there. Man, that would really set it off.

Just came back to this thread...to each his own...most definitely some sick BMWs in here, but the widening of the M5, with the aero kit, the white/black colorscheme, the blacked out rims with the red calipers is just straight ill to me. Throw in 750 HP and I'm sold.

Always been a big BMW fan since I first saw this one in my dad's Car and Driver Magazine's

4351K5.jpg

the 850i is STILL one of my dream cars can't wait to see the new 5 series on November 23rd!

[h2]New BMW 5 Series to be unveiled on November 23rdhttp://www.bmwblog.com/2009/11/09/new-bmw-5-series-to-be-unveiled-on-november-23rd/[/h2]
  • Posted on: 9.11.2009
  • Author: Horatiu B.
  • Comments: 16

It seems like the date we announced a while back still stands. BMW will unveil the highly awaited 5 Series sedan in two weeks, November 23rd and we will have all the coverage for you. For now, BMW decided to tease us some more.

"The World Premiere of the new BMW 5 Series Sedan, the synonym for aesthetics and Driving Pleasure in the premium middlerange segment, is about to take place.

From today, we are releasing a short trailer teasing at the sporting and elegant design of the new BMW 5 Series Sedan, using the kinetic sculpture from the BMW Museum to create the silhouette. On November 23rd, 8p.m. CET, the kinetic sculpture trailer will be replaced by a Live-Stream of the unveiling ceremony of the new BMW 5 Series Sedan."

http://www.bmwblog.com/wp-content/uploads/P90053880.jpg

Originally Posted by Lou39

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by WarMachine

The sickest BMW is an E46 Sedan M3.

excuse me??? never saw one of these.....E46 with 4 doors? got pics?

I have a sweet spot for the e46
laugh.gif
dsc0005nd.jpg
dsc0014g.jpg
dsc0023j.jpg

is this real??? or a converted 330?

Its converted. A 4dr e46 M3 was never available, should have been tho.....
frown.gif

yeah some dude built it from the ground up stripping both 330i and an E46 M3

its ok but is too much going on on the inside & outside just give me an all black set up black exterior on black interior on black rims =
pimp.gif
oh yeah likethis.......
Originally Posted by bigtomgetsgwap

15739_535218266869_72802496_31152196_5392832_n.jpg

Anyone have pics of the dude who bought this kit.. he lived in Hong Kong or some Asian region.. it was posted here ages ago but I can't find it

wp_bmw_e92-m3_07.jpg

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Originally Posted by Lou39

The sickest BMW is an E46 Sedan M3.

excuse me??? never saw one of these.....E46 with 4 doors? got pics?

I have a sweet spot for the e46
laugh.gif
dsc0005nd.jpg
dsc0014g.jpg
dsc0023j.jpg

is this real??? or a converted 330?

Its converted. A 4dr e46 M3 was never available, should have been tho.....
frown.gif

yeah some dude built it from the ground up stripping both 330i and an E46 M3

Yeah, so the sickest BMW ever is one BMW never even made....
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by bigtomgetsgwap

15739_535218266869_72802496_31152196_5392832_n.jpg

Saw this on the Dream Car Post WAY better IMO

Whenever I see a matte black car, I think about a chalk board. Like if you scratch the car it will make that EeEEeeeeEeEeKKkK sound
alien.gif

all the other bmw's posted are better lookin than what the thread starter posted. that one sucks, i hate fender flares

Back
Top Bottom