4911076.jpg

Eishia Brightwell... she is bad
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

usher_grammy_date_eisha_brightwell_with_beyonce.jpg

eek.gif

she out did beyonce in that pic... maybe usher can come out with a better album then his last effort

Originally Posted by dland24

tiger_woods_celebrating_feature.jpg

Ushers gonna be gettin back to club bangin, party track filled albums instead of all a sappy love ballad filled one like the last album. I expect his next album to be
pimp.gif
. Great news for music fans!!

his last album was the best.

Ol girl in that pic with jay and bey is bad
pimp.gif
she look like a amazon

I was wondering why usher married that old chick I hope homie had a nice pre-nup if not
smh.gif

NH but, I always thought that he could have done WAY better than that. I was thinking it was all just one big joke when I first heard he was even dating her.How the hell you go from bagging and dating models to ending up with "THAT".

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

4911076.jpg

Eishia Brightwell... she is bad
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

usher_grammy_date_eisha_brightwell_with_beyonce.jpg

eek.gif

she out did beyonce in that pic... maybe usher can come out with a better album then his last effort
truth..

my lord she makin B look regular there
smh.gif

she gotta be bout 5-10 without heels cuz she look taller than jigga in that pic.

Not surprised. But damn. He's forever linked to this chick via two seeds. Ah well. Hope he got a pre-nup. I always thought dude could've pulledsomething better. Him and Emanuelle Chiriqui would've been a serious off-screen couple.

To say that she is going to get paid is an understatement. His %+$@!*# didn't get her pregnant once but twice. He should have listened to his mother whenshe advised him not to marry her.

him marrying her hurt his career.....a lot of his females fans didnt like that he left oh girl for tameka and in the process didnt buy his album

Originally Posted by DaGreatJ

Usher was ******ed for having sex with her in the first place, and having a kid, and even more ******ed for marrying the broad
fixed. she's obviously very skilled in the bedroom to get him to marry her old %$!. but that doesn't justify his stupidity in gettingher pregnant or marrying her. she'll take half his wealth, and he won't be half as stupid next time.

Back
Top Bottom