R&B Thread About Nothing

which male and female do you guys think have the best catelog?

imma go R.Kelly, Usher and Alicia Keys.
Honourable mention R&B Drake and PND

Some of the best to ever do it! Jesse Powell was cool with it when he did his remake of this, but these cats were the truth.....they went AWF on this joint from 4:32 on.....sometimes there is nothing better than the original!

"Always seems to be.....something in the past.....won't let us last." Some of the realest words said!

(extended album version)

I'mma have to give Jesse Powell props on this one because his remake was on point.

Maximus Meridius Maximus Meridius LOL It is crazy because I knew Bobby Caldwell was white (saw his picture on his Cat In The Hat album because my stepfather had it) before I knew Teena Marie was white. I thought she was "high yellow" like Stacy Lattisaw and with curly hair until I saw regular, unfiltered photos of her with her hair straight.

I heard her parents was MAD she got with Johnny Gill. They in the boule and they got that whole colorism them going. :smh:

Like how Janet's parents ain't want her with Bobby Brown.
Yeah, I can definitely see that going down in the 80s. You better had brought home a dude that looked like El Debarge or at least like Al B. Sure. LOL SMH

E4365815-3003-4DB1-941C-3F70C3EB474B.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom