R&B Thread About Nothing

I know it was against the goats wishes but these are gems

full

He was cool with bootlegs, for the most part. He was even gifted James Brown and Sly & The Family Stone tapes from MJ, which he shared with his camp. It was the sale of bootlegs that he had a serious problem with, naturally.

He was cool with bootlegs, for the most part. He was even gifted James Brown and Sly & The Family Stone tapes from MJ, which he shared with his camp. It was the sale of bootlegs that he had a serious problem with, naturally.

He ain't want his music on Youtube at all though. That's why it was Prince flood of music after he passed. He think he even sued a fan for posting his music back in 06 or 07.

He ain't want his music on Youtube at all though. That's why it was Prince flood of music after he passed. He think he even sued a fan for posting his music back in 06 or 07.

YouTube didn't pay him enough, so he sicked the web police on them. I was part of that "initial flood" while his estate was in limbo, but after a few months, his sister Tyka nicely put the clamps on my account. It's not nearly as strict as before, but Web Sheriff is still on the job.

Back
Top Bottom